SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's because the faces are already attached on the cowls, so they didn't need to have separate palces for them in the plastic mold.

I'm not seeing anything to make someone cancel a lot of differnt look's and A GREAT LOOKING BATS! This is a CLASSIC BATS and see this one Disappearing in the NIGHT FAST! I Realy Hope for a Robin NEXT sometime. He's WAAAAAAAAY OVERDUE! Again this Bats is gonna be a lot of fun ,and with the XTRA Heads i can see fan's customs guys making a 2nd one with differnt suit and bat symbol maybe with the old DC Direct blue suit or from customizers and maybe throw a small gaged wire in the cape to get some SWeeeeeet Poses with the cape.

Here's a quick tutorial on how to wire a cape for our hero's from clipperking. Tutorial Starts at 11:20 and is reversible but think may have to do wire mod with this bats cape for more posing option's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sYOhqaqwv8&list=UUOqLOPcoUgULRp_H9awn6Pw

Last edited:
Batman looks great and it seems SS hit it out of the park with this one. I plan to display him with the long eared cowl and neutral face-plate. I'm not a huge fan of the pouched belt and will experiment with some others I have but that's a small nit pick. Bring it on!

His lower face looks too oversized to the rest of his head, no?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 370
He looks pretty great.

So is the suit non removable?
I was planning on doing a body swap....

That's what I am planning to do, swap the body for something a bit leaner like X3 Wolverine or a Cap body modified with double jointed elbows. I expect the suit will not be removable but with the right tools and a bit of sewing he can be back together in no time. I really like the suit and all of the accessories but the body just seems too big to me. I think it might fit a Superman or Thor custom better.

Speaking of muscle check this out:

Last edited:
Well, I don't know, imo, doesn't look like a $200 figure.

The 1st prototype did.

I agree, I PO'do this in Jan and have been really excited for its release... til these recent photos. I hope it's just the photography but if I were asked to drop 2 bills based on these pics... no way.

I'm only in for the Supes one, I don't mind if it ends up looking disproportionate like the Batman one, the HS on that one is still immaculate and I can always change the body.

Still not keen on the headsculpts, just purchased a hush headsculpt, did a bit of photoshopping, what u guys think?

I actually think the head that comes with the figure is too big and think the Hush version will fit well. The Hush Batman has wide shoulders as well. It's the lower body that is too skinny.

Edit: The Hush suit sucks ****.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Batman, but that face...
It's just completely abnormal. Looks terrible. The rest looks pretty nice, but that HS is just :yuck
Having said that, I'm looking froward to more in hand pics.

Back