SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10471255_10152721580526096_1270446189324762784_n.jpg

10599346_10152721580716096_1453438150447856178_n.jpg

That's a nice custom PS pic but I would not want that. Batman never wore a costume like that. The black and yellow oval does not go with the black and gray. I also don't like the molded shoulder piece. Leave that for the 1989 version.

If this is true, then that SUCKS majorly.

Classic (tights) versions of these characters should ALWAYS be available. They are a rich part of the history of these characters and they shouldn't be forgotten.

...RANT...

"Realistic"? Give me a damn break!

And what's with this preoccupation with things being "realistic" anyway?? Last I checked, this is a comic book character. A fantasy, not a documentary.

...RANT...

And now, even Superman is wearing a "realistic" textured suit these days (that is drawn with sectioned off "plates" to look like it suggests armor / bullet resistance material). Um... why? THE DARN GUY IS SUPERMAN???? He's bulletproof and faster than a speeding bullet!

Okay. End of rant. :)

Sorry but I have to disagree completely. It isn't so much just about realism, but what works in 3 dimensions or in a real world setting. Spandex just doesn't work. Superman the Movie just barely works - because it's Superman. But Wolverine in yellow and blue spandex? How does that make any kind of sense in a real world setting?

I wish they'd gone with a lot more texture/armor on this Batman than they did.

Ill replace the head with the Medicom Hush one. That is the best 1/6 scale comic Batman head available in my opinion.

5157.jpg

Ill replace the head with the Medicom Hush one. That is the best 1/6 scale comic Batman head available in my opinion.

View attachment 128747

I agree about the Medi head being the best comic head available, however, it may not fit with the rest of the body as it is a little small. I will definitely check to see if it matches up scale-wise with the SSC Bats. The head is the only part of the SSC Bats I am not sold on...

I'd be more afraid of a dude in spandex vs glorified SWAT armor because the spandex dude would be way crazier.

Looks fantastic. I'm going to wait for a review or two, then order.

They killed that cape, it looks great.

So does that mean that we will be charged earlier than the 15th like the last email stated?

Back