SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea i highly doubt bats will fly out on wednesday, I dont ever think had ordered ship day same day as charged. Finaly the wait is almost over. I'm just happy I was able to speed up my order date. It Usualy takes 3 days to ship to michigan so again hoping he flys in Fast.

Usually for me if I get charged on Wednesday, it will ship on Friday & I'll have it in hand the following Wednesday.

<<fingers crossed>>

I am so excited for this release, (reminds me of the good old days of collecting) Nothing much new has blown up my skirt lately .
But I have almost completed my comic version of Bane to coincide with the release of bats ( will post pics once done)
though living down unda I don't expect to see him for another 2 - 3 weeks after charged :(

I got billed this morning so not sure when this guy ships but i hope its soon. but usually it takes a full week to get anything so monday for sure since ups doesn't drop off on sat. Damn weekend nazi's

I got an e-mail that my final flex pay is on Saturday. Wondering if there is any point in calling them and asking to go ahead and charge my card. Do you think it will make any difference in how fast they ship it out?

Thinking about sanding down the back of the mouthpieces so they sit deeper into the cowls. will have to check it out when I get it in hand. really looking forward to this

yea I noticed that yesterday...

I'm curious about maybe getting the mouthpiece to raise up a bit by sanding on it too. Close the gap from chin to nose a little.

I was upset that I had missed out on the Exclusive so I just got of the phone with SldeShow and they just changed my order for the Exckusive edition.

I'm curious about maybe getting the mouthpiece to raise up a bit by sanding on it too. Close the gap from chin to nose a little.

But if you do that, unless you fill it with epoxy and repaint the cowl, you'll have a gap at the bottom.

No, what could be fun, in addition to sculpting a Bruce Wayne head from the regular mouthpiece, would be to sculpt alternate mouthpieces in different styles! So much possibilities there!:)

Back