SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bats arms are too big for my liking and Superman looks like he is suffering from malnutrition a bit. I am getting the whole SSC DC and eventual Marvel line, but Bats proportions look a little off to me. Less time on arm day or more time on leg day maybe?

What? No :lol Batman should be built like a tank, all those MMA and Gymnasts? Batman is supposed to be better than them and have an even more impressive physique.

This Batman looks ok, a bit slim on the waist but nothing too bad and this Superman could definitely use a slight bulk up.

Btw, this is a gymnast body for reference.

strong-gymnast1-204x270.jpg

While I'm a fan of the unbeatable athletic Neal Adams Batman, the body SS gave him is fine. And falls in line with this pic.

I don't see anyone whining about Hot Toys Arkham City Batman design being so damn thick. Guess cause it's HoT tOyS!!

I prefer this SS body to HT Arkham one.

Though I prefer the headsculpt and face on the Arkham.

I like both for their own merits, I like Arkham a little bit better because it's a perfect representation of the game's design, this one is like an ambiguous amalgam of various versions.

No. It was a pre-production test sample...so was the Superman and R2 unit they let us check out.

According to SSCs, both bodies are final. It's their intention to make Bats look more like a brawler (I think someone mentioned MMA fighter) and Supes to look slightly slimmer because Supes doesn't have to work out.

No. It was a pre-production test sample...so was the Superman and R2 unit they let us check out.

According to SSCs, both bodies are final but there will be slight tweaks to both suits. It's their intention to make Bats look more like a brawler (I think someone mentioned MMA fighter) and Supes to look slightly slimmer because Supes doesn't have to work out.

Just got the email saying I'll be charged on the 5th can't wait I personally love all the head sculpts and the way the body looks. WOOO SO EXCITED!!!

Back