SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the cape, the fact that it drapes around him or behind him and doesn't look bad while doing so is perfect

10406518_936366479722353_3417001045768801157_n.jpg

The Flash and Green Lantern at the comic con.

Im still not happy with how that cape looks at the neck, that original plastic neckpiece should have been included as an option.

The funny thing is I ordered The Joker and Harley Quinn...then they released the Batman and Superman pics...I pre-ordered them.
Now I see Flash and Green Lantern and want to order them,the kicker....I never read any of these comics as a kid or teenager.I read the death of Superman and all the cross over issues...but I never was a DC fan at all...these figures though are fantastic!

Just got on the waitlist for the EX gives me sometime to decide. I'v never bought anything in 1/6 scale but I mainly collect Batman stuff and this looks great also considering the Dark Knight Armory. That video made this look fantastic.

wait he's a darker blue now? I haven't been keeping up with this thread too well

I didn't think I'd assemble a high end 1:6 Justice Leage before Hot Toys got around to it after a JL movie years from now. This is pretty much a dream come true.

All that's missing to make this perfect is Wonder Woman. Come on, Sideshow! You guys are on a roll!

Back