SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy what you like if you can afford it and give it no more thought. I don't even get this crap sometimes. "That looks dumb pass" cool "Wait, I dig it!" OK. I don't see characters who have been used in many different medium's as something a "definitive" version even exists of anymore. I mean you might make up your own criteria, but really you're just making excuses to buy or not buy something you think looks cool or crappy. That's why it's cool they do so many versions. Everyone likes different stuff.

I gotta have both a blue grey and black n grey version LOVE both versions from comic to this AMAZING GAME. I was watching Kevin Smith talk about movie making and the crap that gets thrown in to sell toys in movies. The whole marketing and bull that gets thrown in so we MUST HAVE NEXT is realy made me step back on my collection choice's. I see Guardians getting a lot of praise and have not seen it and not knocking anyone who's does just using as a EXAMPLE. I'm just saying i want a collection i would love and not sell a year later after the fad has gone. Again just pointing out how the movie's n games are strictly AIMED AT OUR WALLETS. It's EASY to get CAUGHT UP In the NEXT BIG Adventure or fad in this hobby. After all said in done its our choice and see so much more marketing in some line's then other''s and all about what we want and love in the hobby and collecting. Realy glad they took up this line love all the games and hope we see a lot from this line, so much great character's in this line hope we see some bad ass enemys come out of this. I hope before attacking next big movie aimed at our wallet's... Just saying CHOOSE WISELY GRASSHOPPER.

Haven't seen Guardians, but I just don't see the appeal in owning any figures from that movie. None of their designs look that great. I can see the interest in Rocket for the novelty.

The Arkham one's going to be a QC nightmare.

This one - all day, EVERY day. :lecture

Anything other than a standing with arms down by the side and he looks like a ridiculous Michelin Tire Man. And even though it's accurate to the game, I'm sooooo glad SS dropped the lump of plastic from the cowl/cape area.

I really think this is better than Arkham Bats. The rubber suit is just killing the Arkham version. I don't understand why it's so loose and blobby, because the last few movie suits have fit a lot tighter and looked a lot better. Anyway, the cloth looks really good on the Sideshow Batman so I am going with it. I wish I could say the same about the Flash and Green Lantern.

I'm gonna wait for an in-hand review of this guy, I was pretty disappointed with how the Joker came out. I'm really wanting this to be great though, this isn't me hating on this figure.

DLu31B3.jpg

I'm gonna wait for an in-hand review of this guy, I was pretty disappointed with how the Joker came out. I'm really wanting this to be great though, this isn't me hating on this figure.

I agree; the 3 releases so far, Joker, Harley and Catwoman have been far from perfect. I have 2 of this figure on order and I have high hopes but if this figure is as great as it looks in Da Bomb Show's SDCC video I will be pleasantly surprised.

Comic colors in a comic figure thread.

I posted mine too bro, gotta problem?!?! :cuss
His shop still has the black suit. :lol ..& I did mention your shop in another thread (complimentarily) recently - I forget which one now.

M.O posted it in the DX15 thread too from memory - no? How does that apply there? :lol

Suprised we have not seen any early reviews other then the bomb show preview. I guess will see it or have him soon enough, cant wait.:impatient:

Back