SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id love to see the classic Nightwing

in his metallic blue jumpsuit with matte light blue accents and caged bird yellow print. and equipped loaded with hidden wingdings.

Nightwing_First_Appearance_by_SavarkDicupe.jpg

I know i am going to make him anyways this summer, but it would be cool to see regardless.

although tim drake is a cool robin i think D. Grayson should come 1st. I know many would argue that the hot toys fills this spot but live action verses comic book would be a big difference.
robin09.jpg

in his metallic blue jumpsuit with matte light blue accents and caged bird yellow print. and equipped loaded with hidden wingdings.

View attachment 104057

I know i am going to make him anyways this summer, but it would be cool to see regardless.

although tim drake is a cool robin i think D. Grayson should come 1st. I know many would argue that the hot toys fills this spot but live action verses comic book would be a big difference.
View attachment 104058

Pure George Perez. I'd love a Robin, Batgirl and Supergirl figures. It would really show that this line is expanding.

George lopez did some amazing work it would be cool to see batman's family make an appearance such as batgirl,robin and knightwing. Id expect Luthor, Brainiac and Bizarro before Supergirl though since batman got 3 villians.

But I feel that Wonder Woman will be next due to the release of her premium format.

George lopez did some amazing work it would be cool to see batman's family make an appearance such as batgirl,robin and knightwing. Id expect Luthor, Brainiac and Bizarro before Supergirl though since batman got 3 villians.

But I feel that Wonder Woman will be next due to the release of her premium format.

Uh, Catwoman isn't really considered a villain anymore. I mean, she was part of the Justice League last year. Now 2 villains and a love interest would be a little more accurate and with that in mind, when the topic is Superman, Wonder Woman like you said would be the perfect choice. I mean Superman's girlfriend would be considered a love interest. Now will it be the traditional Wonder Woman a'la the Justice League cartoon or Lyinda Carter style or even the current Jim Lee 52 Wonder Woman. I'd be down for all 3; you can't lose.

well if they avoid doing the modern wonder woman with the pants and do something around the 90's version that would be modern enough to not piss anyone off. Linda Carter wonder woman would be like a special separate from this line entirely because it would a be a celebrity figure. SS would most likely do a classic comic book version. like they did with sups.

WW would probably get flexible hair like the baroness got and a whole new body since they have to show some skin. She might even be a good candidate for another die-cast figure but i would prefer one you can afford 1st.

wonder_woman_pin-up.jpg

I wonder if they will include her cape and shield
wonder_woman_02-should-wonder-woman-have-a-love-interest-in-the-dc-cinematic-universe.jpeg

Last edited:
well if they avoid doing the modern wonder woman with the pants and do something around the 90's version that would be modern enough to not piss anyone off. Linda Carter wonder woman would be like a special separate from this line entirely because it would a be a celebrity figure. SS would most likely do a classic comic book version. like they did with sups.

WW would probably get flexible hair like the baroness got and a whole new body since they have to show some skin. She might even be a good candidate for another die-cast figure but i would prefer one you can afford 1st.

Well they scrapped the pants in the new 52 almost immediately :lol She's had her her boyshorts for awhile now. She's pretty much like the pic you've shown but instead of all the gold, it's silver/chrome. But I would prefer her like what you've shown. I wouldn't mind it looking like the PF but shrunk down

View attachment 104278

I wonder if they will include her cape and shield
View attachment 104281

David Finch Womder Woman would be great. I love his artwork. I completely forgot about "Rogue" Wonder Woman from 3 or 4 years ago. I highly doubt they'd go that route since it wasn't popular and is not her current look. I really like the 52 WW and would welcome it but after playing with Harley I am hoping they develop a body that has double jointed elbows and knees. Plus the body doesn't feel as solid as say the Hot Toys Black Widow or Catwoman. I hoped I wasn't going to have to but after playing with Harley I am gonna need to do a body swap.

Well yes the premium format in 1/6th scale would be awesome hopefully like catwoman she will get 2 lasso's one that will hang from belt and one for use with a built in wire for posing. They should avoid the silver chest armor like mentioned above i hated that version only her bracelets should be steel in color.

wonder-woman-premium-format-figure1.jpg

There should be 3 heads as well i vote one with amazonian helmet. and armor you can add to her for those who want full gear and those who like myself like her looking like above.

Just got an email that my WL on the Ex will be converting. I was waiting for a coupon to use on this but didn't expec to be on the WL that quick.

View attachment 104057

View attachment 104058

Yeah these versions of Grayson would be great. Catwoman and Batman seem to be based upon their looks in the Lee/Loeb Hush arc. I'd like to see a Nightwing and a Drake Robin 1/6 next. Be interesting to see some some villians too , like Killer Croc and even Hush himself. The way Catwoman's skin looks around the neck really surprised me, be cool to get a 1/6 Ivy with green skin and some accessories to control Superman.

Yeah these versions of Grayson would be great. Catwoman and Batman seem to be based upon their looks in the Lee/Loeb Hush arc. I'd like to see a Nightwing and a Drake Robin 1/6 next. Be interesting to see some some villians too , like Killer Croc and even Hush himself. The way Catwoman's skin looks around the neck really surprised me, be cool to get a 1/6 Ivy with green skin and some accessories to control Superman.

agreed 100%. i think nightwing and rake are my most wanted at this point. hopefully based on their hush looks. and man killer croc would be awesome.
thinking about hush, the huntress would be a fantastic figure too!

I can't wait to get his and give him a deep grey suit with oval bat logo. and better belt and he will be all mine as my BA batman

Any chance we see a black variant at SDCC? I LOVE the way this figure looks but if they release a black one eventually I'm going to need it. Then I'll have to sell the blue one.

If they release a Black version ill be all over it. I decided on the Hot toys armory with dark knight batman. I was about to finally decide to pre order this one but I was on the fence cause the cowl and the neck looked wierd.

Back