SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt has always reminded me of Shane from TWD playing Batman. I have this on pre-order, but there are things that bother me. However, there are enough pluses that they override the negative for me.

latest pictures and video have turned me off a little. not so sure i need two anymore. as others have said the face seems off and it could be the futzing, but the body looks awkward as well. i also think that batman photographed in broad daylight is just wrong, maybe that is what is giving it the 60's feel? the light highlights the figure for sure and is needed for a review, but this figure photographed with the right lighting on a dio roof ledge im sure will still be a winner.

Ign has posted an unboxing/video review on their channel, I say it looks better in their video than Comicvines.

I dont know why they dont just hire the da bomb show for reviews hate these noob reviews . The Bomb show always does strait forward great reviews.

Definitely liking him better based off of that IGN video. The head sculpts look better. The body proportions don't bother me. Either they don't know how to pose figures or that body is very awkward to pose. Bats looks very clumsy.

I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to a SSC body but after the miserable G.I.Joe and SW based bodies I think they finally got it right.:clap

So I guess he's definitely coming this month. maybe in few weeks?

I liked that IGN was able to say what Batman artists were probably used for referrence for this figure. D1ck Sprang represent. Collectors or not these guys really were able to appreciate this figure as comic book fans. I can see why Sideshow has IGN and Comic Vine reviewing their figures.

Highlander1, I love how Jay and Wendy review their figures at Da Bomb Show. I always strip the figure so I know were the joints are to cut down on unnecessary breakage. Da Bomb Show does it for you all at the same time. Plus I love their humor; I've shown their Evel Kneival video to my friends and even my parents and they all laugh at the jumps.

Ha, looks way better in the IGN video. i still think he looks fine, minor nit pick would be that the grey is on the light side. Blue and grey i like, but i would personally have preferred a darker grey body suit.

I really want to like this but everything I've seen of it so far just doesn't impress me. The head sculpts just take so much away from it.

I liked that IGN was able to say what Batman artists were probably used for referrence for this figure. D1ck Sprang represent. Collectors or not these guys really were able to appreciate this figure as comic book fans. I can see why Sideshow has IGN and Comic Vine reviewing their figures.

Highlander1, I love how Jay and Wendy review their figures at Da Bomb Show. I always strip the figure so I know were the joints are to cut down on unnecessary breakage. Da Bomb Show does it for you all at the same time. Plus I love their humor; I've shown their Evel Kneival video to my friends and even my parents and they all laugh at the jumps.

I like J & W too. I love the dissecting of the figure in their reviews , it helps me sometimes with custom ideas or if I'm fine with the body Ht's used for a character.

But did you see the way that dumb IGN guy was pulling off the head, he could've easily broken the neck :slap and then the way he put down the figure was :panic:

You can see it in the other guy's face he was pissed how that moron was holding the figure. It is a refined body, but from that video still seems like the HT TT is less fragile and that idiot shouldn't be touching it.

I feel the same way I felt after pics of this from comic con (2012?), the face looks ridiculous. The neutral face is almost passable. No wired cape, and scrawny legs. I think I'll wait for hot toys' arkham version and its equally silly proportions :/

I really think if the head sculpts were better this figure would appeal to me more but they just kill it for me.

i have to say that medicoms hush batman has a far superior head sculpt if the goal is to create a comicbook batman. that medicom figure fell short in just about every other department but still displays beautifully if posed correctly.

im still getting this figure, so far it has been 3 for 3 for me from sideshow. joker,harley and catwoman were all fantastic. i expect nothing less from their batman figure once in hand. Sideshow's neutral sculpt with the short ears are what i see myself using.

I like Sideshow's Joker, Harley, and Catwoman from what I've seen. This Batman has just felt off from the first time I saw it though. It looks like his face is scrunched up inside the cowl or something and just looks weird. The mouth plates don't help either. The neutral one is the only decent one.

I agree that the neutral mouth looks like the only one I would pose him with at the moment. Thinking I might cancel the ex. and use one of those monthly coupons for the regular instead.

Back