SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if you do that, unless you fill it with epoxy and repaint the cowl, you'll have a gap at the bottom.

No, what could be fun, in addition to sculpting a Bruce Wayne head from the regular mouthpiece, would be to sculpt alternate mouthpieces in different styles! So much possibilities there!:)

Yeah, that's what I'm wanting to check out. See just how much modifying would be needed to do that.

Custom mouthpieces? Oh, yeah! :yess:

Still waiting for Da Bomb Show review of this. I can't wait to see this figure dissected by Jay and Wendy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still have not gotten my final payment notice as yet !?
it was scheduled for the 15th .. I don't want any delay in getting this one through

I was already charged by SS this morning... I wonder what the delay in shipping is... I have a feeling I'm gonna see the shipping notice later tonight & get it tomorrow :pray:

Sideshow took my money yesterday and I have yet to receive any shipping info, and yesterday it said "shipping soon", however, today it says processing.

"bollocks" I still haven't been charged (despite my last flex pay being the 15th) really don't want any excuse for a delay on this one :)

I checked my credit card and I was charged today. My Sideshow page says shipping soon.
I have my fingers crossed I will get a shipping notice soon.

When SS pulls this crap of charging many days in advance before they ship, my negativity comes through and think they don't have enough money to open the containers on the docks.

Back