Sideshow 1/6 Starcraft Raynor Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics i took of them :)
936084_10152355933463565_3454787522664923320_n.jpg

10563132_10152355933383565_6743831552111052512_n.jpg

They look awesome! But is it me or did they make them smaller, looking at the proto pics on sideshow Raynor was huge, and his sculpt small showing how big the suit was, there was no gap between the arms and body and the shoulder pads looked bigger, is that just me who thinks this?

Wasn't there a similar situation with Ironmonger and Sam Flynn? Took ages for them to come out.

Yes, that has happened before even with the SS Diablo Overthrown Barbarian. Just making an observation :)

They look awesome! But is it me or did they make them smaller, looking at the proto pics on sideshow Raynor was huge, and his sculpt small showing how big the suit was, there was no gap between the arms and body and the shoulder pads looked bigger, is that just me who thinks this?

Camera trickery? :dunno The first pic looks fine and the video looks fine as well.

I wonder how the sales of this figure are going? I want to get it but I Lu really want it if they make a Protoss to go along with it. If they announced a Zeratul figure I would preorder Raynor and Tycus

I'd bet money that not very many preorders came in. Slideshows first foray into this type of figure, the insane price, the delay they've had, and especially the fact there is no edition size after being available this long. I'm a massive starcraft fan and this is honestly my dream collectible for the game and I haven't even preordered it, mainly because of the price. I'm hoping what presumably few figures they ship out end up being an amazing success and they end up making more or they stick with the raynors they made and make him some ultra rare collectible and try their luck with tychus.

I'm getting one of the two, I just have no idea which one I want more.

At least the only difference between the two is a paint job and head sculpt, so Tychus will definitely get made. He should be released fairly quickly after Jim due to that fact too. The armoured body is the hard part.

I hope so anyway. :pray:

I can't see why painted plastic, or painted diecast would make any difference. It's still a 1/6 Starcraft Space Marine - in action figure form - gold.

But, to each their own. :peace

Back