NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

Hehe. That BA Cap doesn't look half bad. Feel the humans with non masks look too toy-like for my tastes though.

Iron man repaint!!
Could someone help me out with this please. i managed to pick up a 1/4 iron man that had very little paint defects. The chest plate has gone a shade of pink though.
What color do i use to match it to the rest of the figure? i just want to tape off the good parts and respray the chest. Im in the uk so if someone could tell me the closest colour that i can get over here that would be great. thanks!

First definitely tape off figure good.. next take interchangeable hands and or phone pic to your nearest art/hobby supply store ..Explain your project. They should gladly assist you with best the specialty paints and correct color ..Easy breezy ..Hope that helps
Iron man repaint!!
Could someone help me out with this please. i managed to pick up a 1/4 iron man that had very little paint defects. The chest plate has gone a shade of pink though.
What color do i use to match it to the rest of the figure? i just want to tape off the good parts and respray the chest. Im in the uk so if someone could tell me the closest colour that i can get over here that would be great. thanks!

I thought I would add one as well. I photoshopped the joints out of Thor's arms to give it a more real feel.

Hello fellow collectors.

Anyone have their 1/4 Neca Iron Man LED eyes stop working? Any suggestions on how to open up the head cleanly to take a look at the wiring? I'm thinking of trying to fix it but don't want to accidentally ruin it.

SERIOUSLY. .I swear on a pair of baby boy ball's if neca doesn't release HULK I'm going to Fawqing snap. ... Very Respectfully.:impatient:

Back