Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still wanna buy one of those rocket gun mods off of someone.......

Anyway, I finally swapped out the Bludd armor for what I used to use on my old Bludd custom: the Blackhole Stormtrooper armor.

Progression:

Original:
View attachment 114919

What I hoped would work:
View attachment 114920

And what I finally went with:
View attachment 114921

I'm still thinking of swapping out his right hand for a "normal" black-gloved hand.

I'm also probably gonna get a small magnet and glue it to the inside back of the armor so I can reattach the "rocket holder" portion of his armor. I do like that, and holding it up, it seemed to still retain the spirit of the character.

Now he's not quite so bulky.

It's funny. He looks like he's growing. Great pictures.

I never liked the armor Bludd came with. And been thinking that this might work. Finally got one for a decent price. What do u guys think? Does it work? I think if I fill in the gaps on the sides with something black may make it look better.

image.jpg

I never liked the armor Bludd came with. And been thinking that this might work. Finally got one for a decent price. What do u guys think? Does it work? I think if I fill in the gaps on the sides with something black may make it look better.

View attachment 120360

Looks Good what hand do you have on his robo arm

Picked him up for $110 after the holiday sales. Great figure and easier to like when these things are not near the $200-range.

Bludd was the last Cobra figure I wanted and got him with one of the deals for cheap. I really like how he turned out. Getting another figure from this line and seeing how cool it is makes me sad they aren't making anymore.

Can anyone post a pic of what the major looks like without his eye patch on?

Back