Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping that after Thursdays big announcement concerning the T.V. Show being released in November that we see the Batmobile as well as Joker, Penguin, Riddler and Catwoman. I'm really wanting to see this line continue before the Star Wars and Avengers onslaught.

I'm really hoping that after Thursdays big announcement concerning the T.V. Show being released in November that we see the Batmobile as well as Joker, Penguin, Riddler and Catwoman. I'm really wanting to see this line continue before the Star Wars and Avengers onslaught.

If we don't see it now, I don't think we ever will. :slap

Yup, just got back from SDCC preview night and absolutely nothing for the '66 Batman series. No Batmobile, no Catwoman, no Joker, no Penguin, no Riddler, nothing. Not even Batman or Robin even though they are still available. Doesn't bode well for us '66 fans :(

This thing has been shown at the last 2 events, maybe they just didn't feel the need to bring it out for a third time. I still think it's coming within the year. Now as far as more 66' figures..I doubt it.

If we don't see it now, I don't think we ever will. :slap

:monkey2 :monkey2 very strange not to see the Batmobile there :dunno Should'nt matter about being displayed at previous cons as the Doom LSF and Obi Wan LSF have been at the past 3 Comic Cons in a row! I got a bad feeling about this as its still not even been put up for PO! :( hence why I'm still holding off from ordering the two Hot Toys batman and Robin figures until I see evidence that this car is definitely on its way

I had thought initially that maybe they were just having too many QC nightmares with it and it was too complicated with too many small parts. But then, they show the delorean which is just as complicated. I can only guess that Batman didn't sell well enough and they figure they'd never sell enough to break even on it. Shame, but I can focus on other things.

This thing has been shown at the last 2 events, maybe they just didn't feel the need to bring it out for a third time. I still think it's coming within the year. Now as far as more 66' figures..I doubt it.

:lecture That's my take. Why show it again... it's being developed in a full production pipeline, possibly loads of design issues to resolve, and they'll roll it out in good time.

I doubt the sales volume of the duo will have much impact on whether HT proceeds with it. There would be a stack of folks outside the hobby who have no interest in dollies but would buy the vehicle - they'd make their money from it.

so that's it then...bye bye 66' Batmobile :(

on a brighter note...

hello Delorean :yess:

apetygad.jpg

I think to assume that the Batmobile is cancelled because it's not made an appearance at this year's SDCC is a bit of a stretch. I know we're all anxious to order this monster, but no sense in jumping to conclusions until we have concrete info in hand.

I think the lack of communication from Hot Toys is their biggest mistake. Either way, if you are doing it or not, communicate that with the collectors.

They had the Batmobile with the 66 Batman figures last time, but since those are out already, I guess they didn't feel the need to showcase it alone. It will be up for pre-order soon, that thing ain't getting cancelled... I think there are other figures that they showed at the last convention but not at this one so there's no need for concern. :wink1:

I have a bad feeling this might be cancelled- the apparent lack of strong sales on B&R might have doomed this....

Back