Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is not at comic-con or ani-com can we assume its cancelled?

If you do cancel you can always PO the 1/6 Delorean Time Machine :yess:

y5ere2eq.jpg

Unfortunately I will have to pass this up. It has took way too long to come for preorder. I bought the duo with the hopes that the batmobile would soon follow.. I now has these figs on eBay as there are too many great figures coming soon. Disappointed in this long delay

^^ yea for me w/o the batmobile the two just looks too plain on display to me. Don't get me wrong, they're awesome pieces. But considering I have 5 figures on PO plus 2/3 of the toy fair exclusives, I will not be able to afford payments on this beast if it drops this year

If that stinking time machine gets in the way of the Batmobile I'll buy it and jump back in time to slap Howard silly for producing it before the greatest superhero car ever made.

If that stinking time machine gets in the way of the Batmobile I'll buy it and jump back in time to slap Howard silly for producing it before the greatest superhero car ever made.

I adore the Batmobile, but that time machine is awesome. YOU'LL NOT **** WITH THE DELOREAN, regardless of what happens!

No Mr Fusion on that pic, so i guess no folding wheels either, unless they're add-on parts not yet shown.

Bet on it.

The '89 Batmobile shown first at SDCC 2011 didn't have any of the things shown that it would end up coming with. I'm sure it'll have Mr. Fusion and everything.

Makes sense, also, since it's 85 Marty, putting a 2015 DeLorean on display would not be appropriate, even assuming the add on parts were ready.

Back