The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I did that with the H1 Retool to give people an option of having a sculpted neck, or drilling it out and using a ball-joint neck. I think with my upcoming H2 sculpt I will only release them without the neck. Gives more pose ability with a ball-joint.

Mark

Im so damn stoked for the H2 sculpt man. Any chance we can see some more progress?

Yeah, I did that with the H1 Retool to give people an option of having a sculpted neck, or drilling it out and using a ball-joint neck. I think with my upcoming H2 sculpt I will only release them without the neck. Gives more pose ability with a ball-joint.

Mark

good idea mark. I seriously cant wait for u to finish the H2 myers. the wait has been to long! i know alot of people are going to be jumping up and down for it!

shutupandtakemymoney_zps3bbbd52e.jpeg

Im so damn stoked for the H2 sculpt man. Any chance we can see some more progress?

Soon! :)

Hey themadbug? Do you think you'll ever do a H4 or H5 myers head sculpt?

I really doubt it, sorry. I have zero interest in any of the Myers masks other than the H1/H2 Hero.

good idea mark. I seriously cant wait for u to finish the H2 myers. the wait has been to long! i know alot of people are going to be jumping up and down for it!

Thanks, Phil! I really hope I can deliver.

Mark

Soon! :)

I really doubt it, sorry. I have zero interest in any of the Myers masks other than the H1/H2 Hero.

Thanks, Phil! I really hope I can deliver.

Mark

Phil's right. I'm one of those people jumping up and down for it! Cant wait for the H2 mask!! :)

Figured i'd share my progress with my H281 figures. My blood tears Myers is finished, i added bloody eye lids, blood to his scalpel, more blood on his coveralls and new hands w/ even more blood :p The regular "Warlock" Myers and Tramer versions of the mask finally have a body and custom clothes/boots. They are still a WIP. I didn't get the color the way i need them yet. Enjoy.

IMAG0494.jpg

IMAG0492.jpg

IMAG0488.jpg

IMAG0487.jpg

IMAG0485.jpg

IMAG0484.jpg

all these figures are awesome. Does anyone have a ones customs part 6 myers they are willing to sell? im happy to take a painted or blank one

I would keep a look out on Ebay, dude. I saw two of them recently(full figure! Very nice as well) go for very low prices.

I agree with this point with a couple of exceptions. First I would say that the first RZ Halloween remake was better than everything after the original part 2 but not RZ's second film. That one belongs in the same heaping pile of the other bad sequels. Secondly, I feel that if they actually would have ended the original series with H20 it would have been better. In other words, H20 is pointless to watch now because we all know they continued it with Resurrection.

Ron, I am in denial that Resurrection was made. I always play dumb when my friends and family that knows I am a huge Halloween fan would ask me about that movie, I would say, "What are you talking about? There wasn't any Halloween movie made after H20." :lol I was very disappointed and disgusted when they made that movie and ruined the perfect ending to H20. :mad: That movie doesn't exist in my mind.

In fact, I only own 5 Halloween movies- 1978 H1, 1981 H2, H20 and RZ H1 and H2. I intend to make only 4 Myers figures-1978, 1981, H20 and RZ H1. By the way, check out the Interests thread- Caine and Zsayszsays has set up an interest thread for a RZ H1 or H2 figure with a dio stand. You should check that out. I've added myself on the H1 list. Of course it depends on the price. :)

What about Halloween 4? That was a pretty decent movie.

Especially compared to the abundance of mood-killing "teen-movie" elements in H20 and all that over the top redneck gore crap in the remake that proved that Rob Zombie completely missed the point on what made the originals so great in the first place.

What about Halloween 4? That was a pretty decent movie.

Especially compared to the abundance of mood-killing "teen-movie" elements in H20 and all that over the top redneck gore crap in the remake that proved that Rob Zombie completely missed the point on what made the originals so great in the first place.

Dont get me wrong, I did like Halloween 4. Yes, it was a decent movie. I've seen them all. I just liked the Myers-his sister storyline much better than the Jamie Lloyd storyline. I felt there was more connection with Myers and Laurie. I do agree about the crap of the teens killing in H20 that ruined the concept as that was the popular plot for a horror movie in the late 90's. That was during the hype of "Scream", "I know What You Did Last Summer", and what have you, the whole teens thing. Ugh I couldn't stand that. Honestly, Rob Zombie's first H1 was fairly good, showing two sides to Myers when he was a kid and the "explanation" storyline that made me understand him much better.
H2 not so much as I don't get the hobo Myers nor Laurie being a mental with that whole White Stallion dream. That was so far off.

Loving all the new pics of Myers from the different movies guys.

I liked H4 as well and it is one of the better Halloween sequels out there.

Ron, I am in denial that Resurrection was made. I always play dumb when my friends and family that knows I am a huge Halloween fan would ask me about that movie, I would say, "What are you talking about? There wasn't any Halloween movie made after H20." :lol I was very disappointed and disgusted when they made that movie and ruined the perfect ending to H20. :mad: That movie doesn't exist in my mind.

In fact, I only own 5 Halloween movies- 1978 H1, 1981 H2, H20 and RZ H1 and H2. I intend to make only 4 Myers figures-1978, 1981, H20 and RZ H1. By the way, check out the Interests thread- Caine and Zsayszsays has set up an interest thread for a RZ H1 or H2 figure with a dio stand. You should check that out. I've added myself on the H1 list. Of course it depends on the price. :)

Hey man...I agree with mostly what you said there. I do also agree that part 4 was a decent sequel compared to others but they messed up with that mask. Anyway I did see Caine's thread for those RZ Myers but I already own a great H1 from One. However that RZ H2 version may interest me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hey man...I agree with mostly what you said there. I do also agree that part 4 was a decent sequel compared to others but they messed up with that mask. Anyway I did see Caine's thread for those RZ Myers but I already own a great H1 from One. However that RZ H2 version may interest me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah the mask sucked in H4.

It looked lacklustre to say the least and it looked like someone pretending to be Myers, like a mask that some company made to cash in on Myers and then the real Myers stole from that store. Mind you the mask was still to get even worse as the movies went on.

Back