The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halloween II 81 is my favorite. Halloween H20 is the only movie in the original series that i almost can't watch, its probably the most dated film i have ever seen that doesn't hold up... Halloween Resurrection isn't bad to me. TBH its more entertaining and watchable then other films in the series. If you take out Busta Rhymes' karate (or recast/rewrite his character), Jamie Lee's death (have her part longer or removed all together) and rework the ending i don't think it would have been as hated. I just let my mind block out those parts, ha. The remake wasn't a good movie. I saw 2 diff versions in 07 and wished i never watched them, It sucks! H2 at the very least tried to be diff but after one viewing i don't need to see it again.

Halloween II 81 is my favorite. Halloween H20 is the only movie in the original series that i almost can't watch, its probably the most dated film i have ever seen that doesn't hold up... Halloween Resurrection isn't bad to me. TBH its more entertaining and watchable then other films in the series. If you take out Busta Rhymes' karate (or recast/rewrite his character), Jamie Lee's death (have her part longer or removed all together) and rework the ending i don't think it would have been as hated. I just let my mind block out those parts, ha. The remake wasn't a good movie. I saw 2 diff versions in 07 and wished i never watched them, It sucks! H2 at the very least tried to be diff but after one viewing i don't need to see it again.

There are moments with several of the sequels but at the end of the day it's really Part 1 and 2 for me. I consider the rest what if movies or alternate universe stories.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Resurrection is aaaaaawful. Busta Rhymes doing Karate...

busta-halloween.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Horrible garbage.

i actually like H20 its not as good as H1 or h2 but is enjoyable. Resurrection was pretty crap I know im in the minority here, but i did really like the mask

There are moments with several of the sequels but at the end of the day it's really Part 1 and 2 for me. I consider the rest what if movies or alternate universe stories.

:lol

i actually like H20 its not as good as H1 or h2 but is enjoyable. Resurrection was pretty crap I know im in the minority here, but i did really like the mask

Yeah I like H20 as well, and unlike the other sequels there is some nostalgia tied to it because it has Jamie Lee Curtis in it for the whole movie. :yess:

I can def understand that. I feel the same way, Michael Myers died at the end of part 2 and what a badass way to go!

Oh hey Andrew. Good to see you actually reply to people on here. Here I was thinking you disappeared since you ditched out on a sale and stopped harrassing 50 times a week.

Great looking pieces Warlock....I really like the Ben Tramer.

Here is one of mine.

1/6 Michael Myers on custom stand.
Sculpt: Painted & haired by Jamen Crocker.
Coveralls: Painted & weathered by Jamen Crocker.
Knife: Hand made by Jamen Crocker.
Stand: Hand made & weathered by ZsaszSays Ltd.
Myers_1.jpg

Myers_2_600_x_800.jpg

Myers_3_700_x_528.jpg

Great looking pieces Warlock....I really like the Ben Tramer.

Here is one of mine.

1/6 Michael Myers on custom stand.
Sculpt: Painted & haired by Jamen Crocker.
Coveralls: Painted & weathered by Jamen Crocker.
Knife: Hand made by Jamen Crocker.
Stand: Hand made & weathered by ZsaszSays Ltd.
Myers_1.jpg

Myers_2_600_x_800.jpg

Myers_3_700_x_528.jpg

Classic!! Loved how you took the pictures with style! I'm curious what forum name is under Jamen Crocker? I'd like to check out his stuff. Thanks!

Fantastic Myers Papasmoak, not sure who Jamen Crocker is either. But that sculpt looks awesome, which sculpt is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the recipe for all of the stuff you put together for Hobo Myers? You did a great job on him!

He bought it already made from One's Customs. He didnt do anything. And he's probably harrassed One until he got it, just like he did to me.

I ve got it by One custom without problem...is a great Hobo in hand fantastic!!! And One are great...thanks amstel

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Back