The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of years ago it was King Leonidas hands that was the popular choice for Myers hands. Now there are several choices for it.

A couple of years ago it was King Leonidas hands that was the popular choice for Myers hands. Now there are several choices for it.
Hey Ron check my custom thread. I posted pics of The Collector on there and my Madbug 2.0 with the kissy face as Darkmario616 put it. Lol

Here is One's Customs Warlock Myers that I got by dealing through Stiff Richards. Thank you Stiff! :duff

He looks really good, maybe one of the best Warlock Myers out there so far.

7ygezaba.jpg

7a7anyne.jpg

9u9yhany.jpg

ujuzu3e5.jpg

That's a good price! I think people mentioned JakC before. For $60 they look sharp. Just gotta dye and weather.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I don't like the fabric. I bought one from Jakc through here for $90 a few months ago. When I got it in hand, the fabric was too thick that putting it on a body it looks like he was wearing a snow suit instead of a 78 coveralls made of a thin material and the color wasn't right. It wasn't dark. I'll post picture of what it really looks like. The pictures Jakc posted is tricky. Mine does not look like the one in pictures! :lol

My guess is he knocked a few bucks down cause he's not getting enough orders for it. He should change the fabric. I forgot to mention that my coveralls from him, the fabric's material is like a denim type, a "jeans" feel to it.

They look ok, not the best but not the worst neither. They do need some tweaking tho like Mario said.

My coveralls from Jakc. As you see I haven't used it yet. Its on a body laying in the cabinet. Not sure what I'd want to do with it yet. I've ordered another Beto's coveralls which in my opinion is the best.

Jakc's coveralls-
8yjenuga.jpg

Ohhhh I see now. They definitely don't look like the picture, look a bit thicker. Could just be that tricky photography, and the fact his are weathered I think. They remind me of the mego clothes that NECA is producing now.

Remove the dye, add spruce green, weather, and it should look hell of a lot better. Pretty good price for $60...but $90? Ehhh.

Right on! $90 for this?! But oh well. I am thinking I'll just sell it after I weather and redye it. I am not trying to put down Jakc's work. Some of his work is really good and he's getting better. And he's been doing his business on FB more than on here.

Not really his fault if you think about it. Just the fabric. If he finds better material all is good :)

My coveralls from Jakc. As you see I haven't used it yet. Its on a body laying in the cabinet. Not sure what I'd want to do with it yet. I've ordered another Beto's coveralls which in my opinion is the best.

Jakc's coveralls-
8yjenuga.jpg

How long ago did you buy these??? He just posted the pics I posted like a week ago

Maybe he did upgrade his material after all. That's what I was thinking anyways.

Not really his fault if you think about it. Just the fabric. If he finds better material all is good :)

Yep that's why I have not made a big deal about it since I've had it for a few months. Only times I'd say something is if someone asks about the quality of it then I'd be honest, that's all. No of course its not his fault. Just needing to get the right material and he'll be good to go.

How long ago did you buy these??? He just posted the pics I posted like a week ago

I think about 3 months ago. He had a sales thread up for the coveralls. However I have to comment that $60 is better to spend on these instead of $90 that I spent.

Maybe he did upgrade his material after all. That's what I was thinking anyways.

The coveralls in the pictures that Psycho posted looks kinda different from mine so it could be that he did upgrade the material? Hard to tell, though.

Back