HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

yjaqysev.jpg

yhequqed.jpg

Still trying to complete the entire cast to be displayed with my Bruce Wayne kit bash (using the DX12 BW head). I'm still hoping Hot Toys will release their version of these characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

hey guys!

Simple inquiry: I'm looking to sell a near-mint DX 12, box and all on ebay. The only pieces touched are the body, head sculpts, fists(only,) and cape - EVERYTHING else remained in the box, and the figure was posed once, stood on the shelf for 3 months, then repackaged.
The only noteable wear is on the metallic purple/grey box where the sleeve wraps around the side; the corners show slight fraying.
Before the armory set came out, I was going to sell it for a reserve price of $499 and let people auction for it.
Should or should I not adjust my reserve price and expectations for the fact that the armory now exists? Is $499 a price that is not likely to be exceeded from a potential auctioneer?
Any feedback would be awesome. Generally speaking, the guys on these forums are knowledgeable, respectful, and helpful ( at least in my experience,) so I look forward to hearing from any of you guys or gals! Thanks!

Respectfully,

Pete

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Spec...

hey guys!

Simple inquiry: I'm looking to sell a near-mint DX 12, box and all on ebay. The only pieces touched are the body, head sculpts, fists(only,) and cape - EVERYTHING else remained in the box, and the figure was posed once, stood on the shelf for 3 months, then repackaged.
The only noteable wear is on the metallic purple/grey box where the sleeve wraps around the side; the corners show slight fraying.
Before the armory set came out, I was going to sell it for a reserve price of $499 and let people auction for it.
Should or should I not adjust my reserve price and expectations for the fact that the armory now exists? Is $499 a price that is not likely to be exceeded from a potential auctioneer?
Any feedback would be awesome. Generally speaking, the guys on these forums are knowledgeable, respectful, and helpful ( at least in my experience,) so I look forward to hearing from any of you guys or gals! Thanks!

Respectfully,

Pete
You will definitely want to lower that a tad. You're probably better off selling on here though. To avoid the fees

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Your price seems a tad high. Just because people have those for sale on eBay at that price, isn't what people are willing to pay for it. Especially with it being "re-released" again with the armory.

And I agree with selling here to avoid the eBay fees.

hey guys!

Respectfully,

Pete

Your price is way too high, I doubt you'll sell it this way.
You can find new DX12's for less than $400 and even lower at auction.
Your reserve should be below $300 if you want to sell it.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yeah I wouldn't buy that and I really need one. $250-$300 or below is better with the armory almost here. I'd be interested in buying ti as well

Yeah I wouldn't buy that and I really need one. $250-$300 or below is better with the armory almost here. I'd be interested in buying ti as well

I'd definitely hear an offer!

I have high resolution photos of the product, and am willing to send those or answer any questions you may have about it. Just let me know! If you'd rather e-mail me: write to pjincho.ka@gmail

thanks again

Was trying to repose the figure and this happened.Is there a way to fix this or should I buy a new one?
y6eze6a3.jpg

I dont know if the whole PERS has broken or if it is only the one eye but I also dont see a way to open the head and check

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Yikes. You'll have to pry open the metal ring type thing at the bottom of the head to fix it. If you check the DX12 modification thread there is a tutorial on how to do it.

The sun was setting so i thought i'd make myself a wallpaper for my pc using the good old DX12

10498463_834566699888279_8852619626648627236_o.jpg

Nearly mint DX 12, box and all.... wear is practically non-existent except for worn corners on the box.
I'm more than happy to entertain any offers in addition to the few that I have right now!
I have hi res pics that I can e-mail to you.

Thanks.
dx.jpgdx2.JPGdx3.jpg

Unless you are a Premium Member, you are not allowed to sell on the forum. And you're posting in the wrong section.

uploadfromtaptalk1407180791384.jpg

My dx12. . Pretty happy with him now

Looks like a robbie face plate and painted eyelids.looks really good

I finally (like a year too late lol) photographer my DX12 today and Ill have the pics up soon!

Unless you are a Premium Member, you are not allowed to sell on the forum. And you're posting in the wrong section.
Meant no disrespect. Thanks for informing me.

IYO, how much would you say the average selling price for such an item would be?$350-400?

For those who aren't aware, I'm trying to get... an "appraisal," if you will, of my near mint dx12: Displayed for 3 months/handled twice/all but body, cowled HS, cape and fists have been touched/minimal wear on some corners of box it came in.
My guess (from what I've seen and heard) is that they sell or anywhere from $300-$400 - more, even, if I sell the item in pieces on ebay-but, I understand that with the arrival of the armory, less people will be inclined to pay that much. Is this accurate?

For anyone willing to take the time, I truly appreciate it. Fairly nubish, here. To hardcore "freaks": any transgression of forum etiquette or rules is completely unintentional, and I apologize.

With respect,

Pete

Back