The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaron can confirm this probably but regarding the mask I'm pretty sure that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes that's absolutely correct :duff

How awesome if Cap 2 remains # 1 at the box office until it passes the baton over to ASM2.

Then the Godzilla - DOFP bloodbath will commence as they destroy each others box office one week apart from each other.

I wonder how much it is going to hurt them that it was not released here.

So many people are dying to see it, really not a smart move. I Am sure the movie will do big but still It makes me wonder.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ahhhh!!! Thanks :hi5:

well, that sucks. It may not be a big deal but I like how Cap 2 did it and just acknowledged the change.

I went into it hoping for some acknowledgment, kinda like in TDK when he asks for his new suit

I also liked how they gave the impression in ASM that he could have made it, or at least showed him making it

I'm definitely not expecting the greatest comic book movie ever, but as long as it delivers some early summer movie fun, I'll be happy.

Not as excited as pre Cap but still looking forward to it, 9 more days to go.

But when I read "not as good as ASM 1", my anticipation drops a tad bit more.

I'll admit, knowing the special "tie in" after flick scene has amped me way the **** up. Plus, when we see this released, bam a few weeks more and its X-Men time. Crazy ****! I wish life consisted of a new CBM every few weeks like this.

Back