The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who knows. Looks better to me but im more of a spidey fan than a cap fan so.......

Have you watched TWS yet?

I wasnt a huge Cap fan myself, but after watching TWS, Im hooked. Watched it again last night. Will try and make time and watch it again this week.

Yea i saw it and Im more interested in the MCU aswell but I want spidey to do well to. H's my all time fav superhero and I always want him to do well no matter what. Im just more hyped for ASM2 than TWS cuz spiderman is my fav superhero.

Yea i saw it and Im more interested in the MCU aswell but I want spidey to do well to. H's my all time fav superhero and I always want him to do well no matter what. Im just more hyped for ASM2 than TWS cuz spiderman is my fav superhero.

Same here big fan ever since I was little and Ultimate Spiderman is my favorite comic, I just dont want this to look over done you know

I bet jye's house looks like a nerds wonderland. So its settled then? ASM2 premiere at Jye's house. Sombody call in some hot cosplay women to dance on poles while we watch the flick.

I bet jye's house looks like a nerds wonderland. So its settled then? ASM2 premiere at Jye's house. Sombody call in some hot cosplay women to dance on poles while we watch the flick.

I'll put an ad out on facebook, twitter and craiglist. Tell them to come in neon colors and I'll bring the blacklights :lol

Somebody here should just join them all together & have an advanced screening at your house Jye - you can charge at the door too. :lecture

I second the motion :lol

I'll bring the chips and guac!

i heard it smells

It does. But his surround sound system makes up for all of it!

I'll put an ad out on facebook, twitter and craiglist. Tell them to come in neon colors and I'll bring the blacklights :lol

shame that I was sleeping thru this. :lol

Back