The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This a far far better movie than Iron Man 2 IMO.

That was my whole point, I think it's much better as well.

I loved the hand like web sling as well. I thought that was a lovely touch!

Went to see it again this afternoon and possibly liked it a bit more. I think there is very little weakness in it tbh.

That was my whole point, I think it's much better as well.

I loved the hand like web sling as well. I thought that was a lovely touch!

Went to see it again this afternoon and possibly liked it a bit more. I think there is very little weakness in it tbh.

is this movie better then MOS?

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I wouldn't compare and wouldn't say which is better. For me I enjoyed them both immensely.

yeah i love man of steel too.

dark knight rises disappointed me but now it grew on me, mostly because bane and catwoman are so amazing

Mmm as much as I did like Anne's Selina, Michelle was way more of the comic book Selina I know and love but I digress. Anyways, I asked if I could see the movie again and I still didn't really care for it :( the first 15 minutes are damn good though.

It was really better than ton of stuff released these days! Really enjoyed it but I really enjoyed AS1 too! I really think that the biggest problem here is the trailers! They have release everything in the trailers, clips,.. it's really lame! Actually, it's false. They have released more in the trailers than in the movie! Almost every scenes are cut!
I really hope that we'll have spiderman in an avengers movie .. one day! :)

and big up to marc webb

There is some of the bests scenes that I have seen in a superhero flick in it!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:clap:clap

Decided to go and see this with my fiancee this afternoon at IMAX. I hope that I eat my words and really enjoy it.

It was really better than ton of stuff released these days! Really enjoyed it but I really enjoyed AS1 too! I really think that the biggest problem here is the trailers! They have release everything in the trailers, clips,.. it's really lame! Actually, it's false. They have released more in the trailers than in the movie! Almost every scenes are cut!
I really hope that we'll have spiderman in an avengers movie .. one day! :)

and big up to marc webb

There is some of the bests scenes that I have seen in a superhero flick in it!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:clap:clap
We are in complete agreement.
:rock

Saw it, and I loved it!

It really felt like Webb took the first two Rami films, 616 comics, Ultimate comics, and Spectacular Spiderman cartoon, put all of them in a blender, and out came TASM2.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back