The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard Webb took out out scenes what you see in the trailer isn't what you see in the movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

ScreenShot2014-02-03at094045_zps39fc2124.png

I watched this last night with a group of friends and really loved it!.
After being really disappointed with the TASM we all went in with low expectations, but all ended up leaving grinning from ear to ear. For me they have captured Spidey brilliantly, down to his moves and wise cracks Its easily my favourite of all the spidey films so far, and I can't wait to own this on blu ray.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

As a comic fan
Spoiler Spoiler:

Hope that helps a little.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now y'see I'd disagree with that, and here's why...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoilers aside, I wasn't too blown away by it. I'm one of the few who liked TASM and it's tone/direction. Whilst I'm all for an upbeat comicy comic movie, this was a bit too much. Scott Pilgrim is my go-too colourful comic book film, whereas TASM2 feels like a step back.

It wasn't a bad film, just too dis-jointed. I also got really tired of seeing Peter Parkers room.

Unlike CA:TWS, I wouldn't watch this again

Shame really cuz I wanted to really like it and be excited for future movies and the 'shared universe'

Oh, and a slight bug bear...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw this today.

8.5/10 for me.

I loved Harry Osborn and Electro, though I didn't like Dillon as it was too cheesy imo. Peter and Gwen and Aunt May were also great and even though he only has two scenes Rhino was awesome, very hammy but so much fun.

There was a lot of comedy and for the most part it was funny. Thankfully none of that jokes after the drama that trips up some movies.

Peters ringtone was brilliant, you'll love it.

Visually all of the villains looked great. Electros visuals were spectacular and Harry as goblin looked 10x better in motion. The rhino mech also looked great especially the charge.

All of the action was great and I loved how unlike most Superhero movies the hero frequently saves the people

Saw this today.

8.5/10 for me.

I loved Harry Osborn and Electro, though I didn't like Dillon as it was too cheesy imo. Peter and Gwen and Aunt May were also great and even though he only has two scenes Rhino was awesome, very hammy but so much fun.

There was a lot of comedy and for the most part it was funny. Thankfully none of that jokes after the drama that trips up some movies.

Visually all of the villains looked great. Electros visuals were spectacular and Harry as goblin looked 10x better in motion. The rhino mech also looked great especially the charge.

All of the action was great and I loved how unlike most Superhero movies the hero frequently saves the people

Is Garfield playing a more likeable Peter? I really didn't like Pete in ASM.

Saw this last night. Solid 8.5/10 for me. Great pieces of comedy and fantastic performances by Garfield, Stone, DeHann and Foxx. Sally Field was great for the parts she was in also. Didn't like the Rhino or Max Dillon though. Overall I really enjoyed the movie.

Now y'see I'd disagree with that, and here's why...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoilers aside, I wasn't too blown away by it. I'm one of the few who liked TASM and it's tone/direction. Whilst I'm all for an upbeat comicy comic movie, this was a bit too much. Scott Pilgrim is my go-too colourful comic book film, whereas TASM2 feels like a step back.

It wasn't a bad film, just too dis-jointed. I also got really tired of seeing Peter Parkers room.

Unlike CA:TWS, I wouldn't watch this again

Shame really cuz I wanted to really like it and be excited for future movies and the 'shared universe'

Oh, and a slight bug bear...

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yeah the clock tower and power plant were really unbelievable settings.
Amazing really how its sub title is "Rise of Elecrto" and he really hasn't got anything to do with anything.
The villain should have just been Harry.

Saw this today.

8.5/10 for me.

Thats great to hear man :clap

Did you enjoy it more than Spiderman 2? Where would you it with the other spidey films?

Back