The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I saw it just personal preference I enjoyed this more then Cap2 :monkey3 The acting was great love Garfield as spiderman Emma Stone as Gwen what can be said that already hasn't been said.

The story was paper thin at times I don't need a story with a twist all the time .I'll be honest I hated Electro when I first saw him I really liked his character in the movie he wasn't all there which I liked. Dane DeHaan nailed Harry to me i loved Franco in the last set of films Imo Dehaan was better.

Loved the Rhino stuff. Crazy how much was cut from this movie love the relationships in this movie it felt like a comic book to me. Love the motive for Harry the story was very simple refreshing to see electro wasn't personal to peter like Harry and Conners were .loved the Ending looking forward to AMS3 Also the score was awesome.

Nice!

Did you see it in IMAX 3D?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club on the impatient :lol

I plan on going opening night to see it again since I really enjoyed it.

Yea same here really enjoyed it .I prefer Garfield as spiderman really liked electro.my first movie I saw Dane Dehaan in that guy has talent.

Welcome to the club on the impatient :lol

I plan on going opening night to see it again since I really enjoyed it.

it aint our fault!!! The spidey video and spoilers were dangling in our face. People kept talking about it. People kept raving about harry osborn. People say it was so emotional. I had to freaking see it, it was right there I couldnt control myself. Im such a horrid person. I Sometimes have nightmares of watching the bootleg.

Anyway the bootleg sucked anyway so i'll defiantly see it again.

Yea same here really enjoyed it .I prefer Garfield as spiderman really liked electro.my first movie I saw Dane Dehaan in that guy has talent.

Me to man. Sorry but after this movie Garfield is an all around better peter. Nothing feels akward with him. And this whole thing with him being a "Douch" will be thrown out the window after people watch this movie. If you still think he is a douch after this movie then i have no idea what to tell you. Garfield just plays the part so great compared to tobey. Say whatever you will but hey things change.

No overreaction I can be a smartass too.

Ok back to topic.

The word "too" is redundant here, as you are the only person being a smartass at the moment.

You asked for plot details specifically from the people who had seen the movie, yet you mentioned you had already seen it yourself... that confused me.

If that offended you, then I'm sorry. However, if that's how you react to questions, then I'd hate to see how you'd react to something that genuinely warranted the kind of response you gave.

But yes, let's please get back to topic.

Last edited:
Me to man. Sorry but after this movie Garfield is an all around better peter. Nothing feels akward with him. And this whole thing with him being a "Douch" will be thrown out the window after people watch this movie. If you still think he is a douch after this movie then i have no idea what to tell you. Garfield just plays the part so great compared to tobey. Say whatever you will but hey things change.

The funny thing is, he was never a ****** in the first place. He just wasn't as introvert and shy as Maguire.

Maguire actually plays the "pre-bite" Peter Parker very well. However he doesn't quite grasp the boost in confidence and personality that Peter experiences in the comics after he becomes Spider-Man.

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

The word "too" is redundant here, as you are the only person being a smartass at the moment.

You asked for plot details specifically from the people who had seen the movie, yet you mentioned you had already seen it yourself... that confused me.

If that offended you, then I'm sorry. However, if that's how you react to questions, then I'd hate to see how you'd react to something that genuinely warranted the kind of response you gave.

But yes, let's please get back to topic.

alrighty. I asked a question you didnt have to answer it:dunno

Last edited:
Went to see this last night and really enjoyed it. Foxx was excellent as Electro and Garfield was great again, and I thought Dehaan was surprisingly good as Harry, hopefully we will see more of him as the Goblin in the next film.

do you really have to argue with people about this movie? all I did was make a joke, yet you are being so dramatic, lol is your life that boring? :lol why do people need to be so dramatic? must get bored easily I guess.

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I don't think Lizard is making the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you really have to argue with people about this movie? all I did was make a joke, yet you are being so dramatic, lol is your life that boring? :lol why do people need to be so dramatic? must get bored easily I guess.

I'm not arguing with anyone, I'm just responding to bull ****. You're the one who started the arguments and, not surprisingly, are attemtping to carry it on :wave

All I did was question how you were able to make such bold statements about a movie that you hadn't even seen. That is not arguing. The arguing started with your smartass responses after that.

With krec9, I simply asked why he needed to know plot details about a movie when I was under the impression that he had already seen the movie. He took offence and gave a big-man wisecrack remark. I explained that I was still just asking a question, but I still don't think he understands the situation. Whatever, it's over now. Or it was, until you felt the need to come in a be "funny".

I'm going to be the bigger man and forgive you. Let's stop the silliness. You can send me an apology in a PM if you prefer not to do it in front of everyone :wink1:

Back