The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, well like I've said before I don't know much of Spiderman other than the 90's cartoon and a very few comics I've read back in the day.

I just thought it was odd how insultingly cool and smooth Peter was :lol when he's supposed to be a nerd who struggles to pay his bills and such :lol that's how I remember him of the media I've seen.

Imo hes more closer to the comic then toby was.

I've noticed though you can only watch some movies in IMAX if you watch them in 3-D as well. I hope that doesn't become the next trend.

I've noticed though you can only watch some movies in IMAX if you watch them in 3-D as well. I hope that doesn't become the next trend.

This happened with Cap. The 3D was a huge distraction. I'm hearing it's pretty good for TASM2 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This happened with Cap. The 3D was a huge distraction. I'm hearing it's pretty good for TASM2 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just looked online and Godzilla seems to be the same way. Bummer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The soundtrack was pretty cool, I usually hate brostep, but this mix of instrumental and complextro works pretty well for Electro, Zimmer is definitely one of the best and most prolific composers of the decade.

Also the Spidey theme was freaking heroic.

Man I can't get over how great Electro was, definitely Electro and Spidey were the best parts of the movie.

Yeh it gave that great inspiration feeling.

Elfmans Spidey theme just sounded like a generic Elfman track IMO. I love his stuff, but sometimes he puts out non descript, elfman/batman/**** tracy/just sounds familiar type themes. The Zimmer music on this is great in the movie. I thought the Electro theme would be overused like it is on the CD but it's not, loved it.

Oh, and I loved this in 3D as well. You just have to see those swinging scenes and the base jumps in IMAX 3D. very impressive.

Ok I saw it just personal preference I enjoyed this more then Cap2 :monkey3 The acting was great love Garfield as spiderman Emma Stone as Gwen what can be said that already hasn't been said.

The story was paper thin at times I don't need a story with a twist all the time .I'll be honest I hated Electro when I first saw him I really liked his character in the movie he wasn't all there which I liked. Dane DeHaan nailed Harry to me i loved Franco in the last set of films Imo Dehaan was better.

Loved the Rhino stuff. Crazy how much was cut from this movie love the relationships in this movie it felt like a comic book to me. Love the motive for Harry the story was very simple refreshing to see electro wasn't personal to peter like Harry and Conners were .loved the Ending looking forward to AMS3 Also the score was awesome.

Back