The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tell me how big the end is please i beg you

Why don't you wait?!

Not gonna lie, I actually kinda missed the score from the first movie as I got used to that one. I thought the score was pretty forgettable for Hans Zimmer though I did like the Electro theme.

I also loved the theme from TASM, however I found Zimmer's score for TASM2 to be equally as good. I bought the score CD and have listened to it in it's entirety multiple times. The contrasting themes for Spider-Man, Electro and Harry all suit the characters very well. I found Zimmer's main Spider-Man theme to be the most heroic we've had so far.

I still really enjoy Elfman's score from SM, I can't really pick a favourite out of Elfman, Horner or Zimmer.

They do pretty much show the entire Rhino fight in the trailer. Apart from
Spoiler Spoiler:

There isn't a great deal of fisticuffs in this one, the actualy fights were him mostly swinging and grappling. Pretty tame compared to Spiderman 2 with Doc Oc for instance.

They do pretty much show the entire Rhino fight in the trailer. Apart from
Spoiler Spoiler:

There isn't a great deal of fisticuffs in this one, the actualy fights were him mostly swinging and grappling. Pretty tame compared to Spiderman 2 with Doc Oc for instance.

that's what I'm getting at, it souldn't even be call a fight, seems like we saw it all already but i wanted Dark_Knight_89 to tell me what kind of amazing ending he saw, im just dying to know

Also i have been reading complaining about spiderman not punching people :lol

Yup. Spidey wasnt brutal in this one. He was more of a fast agile ninja who would take precise hits at his enemies rather than going in head on.

His fight with Harry was pretty hands on.

But he can't really punch Electro without taking some damage himself so he figured out other ways to avoid and engage him.

that's what I'm getting at, it souldn't even be call a fight, seems like we saw it all already but i wanted Dark_Knight_89 to tell me what kind of amazing ending he saw, im just dying to know

Also i have been reading complaining about spiderman not punching people :lol

:rotfl Thanks for putting words in my mouth

If you can show me where I actually said this, I'll stand corrected :lecture

And you know what? The ending is pretty amazing actually. It's very inspirational given the events during the main part of the movie.

This was one part of the movie I really liked, and I continue to enjoy about Garfields Peter. He uses his Brain.

His fight with Harry was pretty hands on.

But he can't really punch Electro without taking some damage himself so he figured out other ways to avoid and engage him.

Exactly. The fight with Harry was mostly within the narrow clocktower. Very much a punch and grapple fight.

There were also occasions during the final Electro fight where he did punch/kick Electro when he caught him off guard.

Are people actually nitpicking to this fine level of detail now? No wonder they say cinema is dying :slap

that's what I'm getting at, it souldn't even be call a fight, we saw it all already but i wanted Dark_Knight_89 to tell me what kind of amazing ending he saw, im just dying to know

Here. Since your dying to know so bad i'll tell you myself.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

that still doesnt explain where the firefighter's hat came from

Spoiler Spoiler:

Crows knows everything he needs to know about the movie without seeing it though...

Crows knows everything he needs to know about the movie without seeing it though...

you are aware people can use their mouths to describe movies to others right? you are aware of this? should i explain how reviews work? i have some time :wink1:

that still doesnt explain where the firefighter's hat came from

That part is awesome.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back