The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this movie bombs.

Taylor_never_happen_gif.gif

Last edited:
I hope this movie bombs.

Why? It always bugs me when people say, I have no interest in anymore riddick films, yet I don't feel the need to say I hope it flops, nor go into a tread to express that, I'll just be a adult and choose not to watch it, while I'm doing that I'll let those that do enjoy it do just that, while I watch the films I like.

You realize if they continue to make spider-man movies that does not mean they are gonna focus less on other films!

I hope this movie bombs.

Ha! And people say we are the bad ones? You just come out of the blue and say this movie bombs? Don't see me going in the gotg thread and saying " I hope the movie with the raccoon and the dumb looking tree bomb". Just pure flame bait all the time from people.

Btw I don't hope gotg bombs.

Ha! And people say we are the bad ones? You just come out of the blue and say this movie bombs? Don't see me going in the gotg thread and saying " I hope the movie with the raccoon and the dumb looking tree bomb". Just pure flame bait all the time from people.

Btw I don't hope gotg bombs.

Seems normal for people who can't come up with anything constructive to say. You want a movie to "bomb and fail". Well, why? You don't like seeing people's hard work turn out to be successful? You're bitter that they reboot over the Raimi films? Garfield's "******" Parker pisses you off enough that you want the movie to crap out?

Please, Riddick. If you want this movie to fail, under-perform and not make as much money as the studio hopes, please enlighten us as why.

I don't think I've EVER said "I want a movie to bomb". I will say when I think something doesn't look good and why, but a lot of people work hard on almost EVERY film. Not only the director, but the staff and crew involved that aren't paid nearly as much as the actors, directors, producers, etc. People put their blood, sweat and tears into their work and I would like to see where it pays off for them and they reach a level of satisfaction with what they did.

Seems normal for people who can't come up with anything constructive to say. You want a movie to "bomb and fail". Well, why? You don't like seeing people's hard work turn out to be successful? You're bitter that they reboot over the Raimi films? Garfield's "******" Parker pisses you off enough that you want the movie to crap out?

Please, Riddick. If you want this movie to fail, under-perform and not make as much money as the studio hopes, please enlighten us as why.

I don't think I've EVER said "I want a movie to bomb". I will say when I think something doesn't look good and why, but a lot of people work hard on almost EVERY film. Not only the director, but the staff and crew involved that aren't paid nearly as much as the actors, directors, producers, etc. People put their blood, sweat and tears into their work and I would like to see where it pays off for them and they reach a level of satisfaction with what they did.

Yea. I just want spiderman to succeed. I'm a spiderman fan. If this movie was directed by raimi and had a different cast I wouldn't care cuz it's spiderman. Anything spiderman I'll give a shot and be open minded about. Some things I love and some I hate. I honestly don't know where the spidey hate came from. Sure this reboot was a little short notice but I've acepted that and moved on. Ah well.

Yea. I just want spiderman to succeed. I'm a spiderman fan. If this movie was directed by raimi and had a different cast I wouldn't care cuz it's spiderman. Anything spiderman I'll give a shot and be open minded about. Some things I love and some I hate. I honestly don't know where the spidey hate came from. Sure this reboot was a little short notice but I've acepted that and moved on. Ah well.

The movie will be good, Riddick is just madd because it's not 100% faithful to the comics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The movie will be good, Riddick is just madd because it's not 100% faithful to the comics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What comic book film is a 100% faithful. Hell Raimi films had changes that wear dumb .

Is it May yet? :rock

I've totally stopped watching all of these new clips for reasons already discussed. Way too many at this point. Really looking forward to the movie.

Back