Favorite Spider-Man movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the best SM movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How the hell is ASM leading this poll anyway? I wouldn't agree but I might accept people voting it higher than Raimi's first film but better than the second? No ****in' way.

no contest for me, its the one film not on the list, amazing spider-man 2 , best spider-man film to date and best overall representation of him in and out of costume.

How the hell is ASM leading this poll anyway? I wouldn't agree but I might accept people voting it higher than Raimi's first film but better than the second? No ****in' way.
Yeah, I'm kinda shocked that it's leading with all the hate it gets here.

You rated ASM2 below SM3. After seeing ASM2, I can safely say I no longer trust your judgement. :lol

ASM - 8/10
ASM 2 - 7/10
SM2 - 6/10
SM - 5/10 (was above average once, but the CGI doesn't hold up and ruins every major fight scene now)
SM3 - 3/10

You rated ASM2 below SM3. After seeing ASM2, I can safely say I no longer trust your judgement. :lol

ASM - 8/10
ASM 2 - 7/10
SM2 - 6/10
SM - 5/10 (was above average once, but the CGI doesn't hold up and ruins every major fight scene now)
SM3 - 3/10

Great list glad to see the overrated SM2 isn't on your #1

Look at the date the poll opened. A lot of people were on a high of a new Spidey movie.

Great list glad to see the overrated SM2 isn't on your #1
Yes, its so cool to be hip and claim it to be overrated. :slap

I'm sure you would rank it at #10 of the 5 Spiderman movies.... or was it your favorite of the original 3? :panic:

Last edited:
Look at the date the poll opened. A lot of people were on a high of a new Spidey movie.

Yes, its so cool to be hip and claim it to be overrated. :slap

I'm sure you would rank it at #10 of the 5 Spiderman movies.... or was it your favorite of the original 3? :panic:

I didn't really like any of those movies there some good scenes in the movies overall But I didn't like them.

Yeah, I can only assume a lot of folks got wrapped up in the hype, as always happens.

I think we have ourselves a disagreement. I :lol at your rankings too :D

ASM - 8/10
ASM 2 - 7/10
SM2 - 6/10
SM3 - 3/10

I didn't really like any of those movies there some good scenes in the movies overall But I didn't like them.

How to Spiderman : by Sam Raimi, Age 54

1. Spiderman sucks at what he does. He doesn't want to do it anymore.

2. Peter can't handle life. He's a virgin that can't walk down the sidewalk without falling down.

3. tragic villain accident

4. Mary Jane is kidnapped

5. Peter will be Spiderman again to help her.

6. the villain apologizes, commits suicide

7. rinse and repeat

The plot of all 3 Raimi Spiderman movies ladies and gentlemen. Kidnapped 5 times in 3 movies. Awesome plot device.

There was a vocal back and forth, as always, but in general I think folks tend to get hyped up with the newest, shiniest object that appears in front of them.

How to Spiderman : by Sam Raimi, Age 54

1. Spiderman sucks at what he does. He doesn't want to do it anymore.

2. Peter can't handle life. He's a virgin that can't walk down the sidewalk without falling down.

3. tragic villain accident

4. Mary Jane is kidnapped

5. Peter will be Spiderman again to help her.

6. the villain apologizes, commits suicide

7. rinse and repeat

Great list add in there some of the worst casting for the two leads.

Back