Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment_zps1dcf26ad.jpg

10547673_509699779175560_6696488474442341267_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

She looks Great!

Looks amazing. Gutted I cancelled but somethin' gotta give.

You can PO her again. :)

I like the 1st PF better. I like the contrast in the piece more. This one is a bit too green for my tastes. The pics from the Con look great though. Hopefully, this will have better paint apps than the last PF.

I like the green just as much as my original but I prefer the plants on the original...this one is a little bit too "erotic japanese anime"...if you get my drift. And if you don't, then I have no idea what I'm referring too either!! :monkey1:monkey1

I prefer the Green to the original but I wouldn't say either is the better, it's just down to taste. When I think of Ivy this is more of how I picture her

I wish the final product really looked like that, I would PO it in a sec. Based on all that I read and saw from the first one its not going to be this great. Weren't the leaves on her torso all the same color on the first, that will probably end up being that way on this one too.

Don't like the green near as much as I do the original. Which is a good thing sine I have the original and have so much new stuff to buy now.

Yup.

Anyone out there that owns the original but prefers the green version? Just curious

Back