Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking back I thought the green legs didn't look good on the original.

This new one looks so much more vibrant, the flowers compliment the greens perfectly.
I hope the final product matches that proto.

The one thing I do like on the new one is the lighter green leaves. If that had been used on the original I think it would be perfect.

When you figure in all the people who missed out in the first Ivy and all the people who bought it but want this version more, I think it's safe to say SS will be able to move a few of these and make some easy money. Why not make a large ES?

I'm getting more used to the big es these days. It REALLY bothered me at first lol but now not so much. Just gonna buy the pieces that are must-haves for me. Supes, WW, then stick to stuff that might be more rare to me. I really would like a black and grey batman in a different sculpt too. Waiting on that and then I'm pretty done with DC. No need for the sirens except maybe, MAYBE Catwoman. No rush for her tho.

I wouldn't get to excited about the colors, will have to wait and see how she comes out from the factories... If I remember right the original prototype had brighter colors also but we ended up a dull paint app. from the factories.

The Sideshow pictures of the original, post #8489, look pretty dull to me.

Aww, no love for the original? I don't know, the green version seems a little overbearing to me. I prefer the subtleness of the original. The green version seems to blend in too much to me, like she's camouflaged? I think the original color scheme brings out the detail of her outfit more.

Both are beautiful though

Looking back I thought the green legs didn't look good on the original.

I agree about the green leggings on the original Ivy. For me the only thing this variant has over the original is the legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree about the green leggings on the original Ivy. For me the only thing this variant has over the original is the legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think paint wise this could be better. Greens running into greens is much better than tan or flesh colors running into green. Plus the plants etc are much more vibrant and makes sense seeing as she has a green thumb.

Just showed my wife the pics of the two Ivy's side by side and asked her which she liked better. She said she wanted the flesh tone Ivy but would rather have the purple flowers on the base. Might need to find someone to trade flowers with when this gets released :gah:

Variants don't have EX's...at least in their history they havent. Mostly due to small ES I'd imagine. The variant is the EX.

Ahh I see. Thanks for the information! Now the decision to get it or not... I have Superman and Harley coming in sometime next month. My wallet is bleeding!

Back