Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This doesn't really bother me, IMO the green skin gives it a completely different look then the original, now if they were to re-release Poison Ivy exactly the same as the original except with a better paint app then I would be

HulkAnimated02.gif

I don't mind companies doing variants and repaints; I think that Sideshow did the right thing in altering the base/costume slightly and changing the paint scheme.

I do still like the original but this green one does look nice as well. It is great that those who missed the original will now have the option to pick this one up if they so choose.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I hope they don't announce it until after it's sold out.

Argh. I wish the green skin and lips version was the first version, as I do prefer it over the white skin and red lips, but I thought that was going to be the only one made.

That's my only issue with this. Would have saved me a lot of trouble to know this would be available, but it probably wasn't when the original was released.

All well and good. There are people who still prefer the original and own neither. I'm not worried about moving my first one, and above retail.

I like what I see. :D

I think it looks better than the original. :wave

You sir, have impeccable taste. :duff

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... I see both sides to the argument. SSC releasing a repaint could devalue the original... But the original is not all that valuable... Is it??

Many would be upset if they rereleased the Hulk PF, Doo PF or the Pred 1 maquette but with different paint apps. But they are more Valuable.

Personally I don't care. I don't collect to sell. I collect so I can still be a child at heart :) If they were to rerelease everything I own I really would not care. I never bought any of these expecting a profit. If I got one then that was just an added bonus.

Collecting these piece in hopes for a profit is a bad business decision.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... I see both sides to the argument. SSC releasing a repaint could devalue the original... But the original is not all that valuable... Is it??

Many would be upset if they rereleased the Hulk PF, Doo PF or the Pred 1 maquette but with different paint apps. But they are more Valuable.

Personally I don't care. I don't collect to sell. I collect so I can still be a child at heart :) If they were to rerelease everything I own I really would not care. I never bought any of these expecting a profit. If I got one then that was just an added bonus.

Collecting these piece in hopes for a profit is a bad business decision.

Yes, she has risen quite a bit, but not crazy. I am sure that will drop her a bit, but they are different enough not to overlap much I don't think.

poison ivy col variant ohhhh oK Ok but what if they release Wolf Predator LSF without netting. if older statues like spiderman comi in black Doom PF, P1 Maquette. Alien series revisit............

This is Good News!

I am still on the waitlist of the original! :lol

Thank you SS, for listening (to our Prayers)!

300220-poison-ivy-002_zps049089b4.jpg
attachment_zps02657363.jpg

Yep, I like the Green one better. :D

Wow I love the Green. She seems much more Comic, I may have to buy her after skipping the 1st

Back