Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After missing out on the original (even though I had multiple opportunities to buy) I'll be grabbing this variant. Saves me having to spend $750+.
I like the green tone. Hopefully they don't mess it up in final production.

After missing out on the original (even though I had multiple opportunities to buy) I'll be grabbing this variant. Saves me having to spend $750+.
I like the green tone. Hopefully they don't mess it up in final production.
Basically where I'm at. Was saving up to grab myself the original so honestly, I find this a pleasant surprise. Find I prefer the skin tone as well.

Here's to the second run going better than the first.

Ss is really piss me off now, they only care about making money now, since there is lots more new company making more statues, I will have to cancel or don't oder from them no more.

Ss is really piss me off now, they only care about making money now, since there is lots more new company making more statues, I will have to cancel or don't oder from them no more.

Uh, thats what business' do. If they overcharge or make an inferior product then I could see cimplaining. But making a variant statue to make more money, especially when so many missed the original...thats just good business sense.

This is Good News!

I am still on the waitlist of the original! :lol

Thank you SS, for listening (to our Prayers)!

300220-poison-ivy-002_zps049089b4.jpg
attachment_zps02657363.jpg

Yep, I like the Green one better. :D

I like the human flesh tone version better than the green skin -- but a good alternative I guess for people who missed out on the first one.

Back