Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when will sideshow announce the edition size or is it just prior to pre order?
This will probably be TBD for a month or two before the ES is set, SS new tactic to judge how well an item is received before setting it as high as needed.
Makes it harder for flippers which is a good thing.

This will probably be TBD for a month or two before the ES is set, SS new tactic to judge how well an item is received before setting it as high as needed.

Makes it harder for everyone and excitement is totally lost. Why be in a hurry anymore to get your order in.

This is probably accurate, but I dont want to take any chances with this one.

Absolutely loving the new base on her, think it's better than the original in that respect.

I would always prefer the original colour over this but as I had to cancel mine for other reasons this will probably be my only chance to own her now so I wil need to get an order in early.

She will actually match my Bombshell Ivy really well :)

Neil

She looks great. With the Canadian dollar being weak right now and with import fees I have to pass but would want her otherwise. Still paying for Supes, then WW then maybe one more PF. Doubt I can squeeze this one in.

I hope she's ready to ship so we get in hand photos and I can make a final decision sooner than later.

I kind of hope she's a later release so that I can make payments on her since I can't often afford to pay it all upfront. D:
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for as well. Just a month or two would make things a lot easier. July/August would be perfect. Certainly wouldn't mind November either, she'd make a nice b-day present for myself.

Do you all know if they updated the face paint or sculpt? It somehow looks more sultry in these previews. The only thing that kept me from buying the original was the face looked a bit off.

Do you all know if they updated the face paint or sculpt? It somehow looks more sultry in these previews. The only thing that kept me from buying the original was the face looked a bit off.

I typed the very same thing. She looks a bit more baby-faced,fat or too round in general compared to the art. Anyway, the sculpt is off from the original art design and it loses some of it's beauty because of this. In the original art she looked a bit more athletic.

Back