Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The face reminds me of Michael Jackson.:lol

This reminds you of Michael Jackson?

944322_10151504271808562_1204767288_n.jpg

It looks like she had a nose job and a face lift. Her face just kind of creeps me out, like she had plastic surgery.

I dig the face sculpt, my only gripe with her is the skin tone they used is a little too pale. If they had used something different the features of the face would be more pronounced.

The only female face sculpt I've seen sideshow do that I haven't liked is Rogue, that is a complete mess and no amount of paint can fix it. The nose is too thin, the eyebrows too high and the jaw line is too ridged.

ssc300045_07.jpg

Yeah, the pale skin was probably reminding me of Jackson as well. I had the Rogue EX and sold her to some unfortunate person for a profit, but they were well aware of exactly what they were getting.

Before the factory paint fiasco this was extremely popular with fans, paint has a lot to do with making this look good a few repaints out there look amazing

I dig the face sculpt, my only gripe with her is the skin tone they used is a little too pale. If they had used something different the features of the face would be more pronounced.

The only female face sculpt I've seen sideshow do that I haven't liked is Rogue, that is a complete mess and no amount of paint can fix it. The nose is too thin, the eyebrows too high and the jaw line is too ridged.

ssc300045_07.jpg

Back