Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was actually the look I would have preferred for Ivy. So will be picking it up. Since it's a repaint it's no doubt going to be an immediate shipping. I will have to decide if I'll sell the EX which has been in the box forever.

This was actually the look I would have preferred for Ivy. So will be picking it up. Since it's a repaint it's no doubt going to be an immediate shipping. I will have to decide if I'll sell the EX which has been in the box forever.

It does say preorder so not sure if it will be shipping next week or not.

What do you think is different with costume, other than color?

I'm thinking it's the boots, since the base is different.

Lol... Interesting read... One guy knows the truth ... And the other tries to make it up as he goes along. Damn this is so familiar... Oh wait.....

On the topic of the repaint.. I am not a fan of doing it on something like this, but I think we will just have to accept that this will be happening more and more.

Same here... One Poison is more than enough in my collections.

Is the guy who posted on Sideshow's fb page about paying $700 to have his original Ivy repainted a member here?

1) was the repaint not worth $700 dollars to you?

2) do you think the new one will have a $700 paint job?

3) you really paid $700?

pb52fea792.jpg

800px-Yvonne_Craig_Star_Trek.jpg

Since I'm not Capt. Kirk, no thanks.

This is Good News!

I am still on the waitlist of the original! :lol

Thank you SS, for listening (to our Prayers)!

300220-poison-ivy-002_zps049089b4.jpg
attachment_zps02657363.jpg

Yep, I like the Green one better. :D

Wow I love the Green. She seems much more Comic, I may have to buy her after skipping the 1st

Probably just the better photography with less light but the shading on the green looks far superior and her face is painted to look less long and cuter especially her eyes.

Might get 2 just to get a white girl repaint after seeing what Altocontraste and his buddy in Spain came up with.

Aside from her skin tone change, here costume will have a slightly different costume variation and she comes with a sculpt change to a base element.

From SSAlex over on SF.

Probably just the better photography with less light but the shading on the green looks far superior and her face is painted to look less long and cuter especially her eyes.

Might get 2 just to get a white girl repaint after seeing what Altocontraste and his buddy in Spain came up with.

Maybe but the new Green version is how I think of Ivy & suits my tastes more, I'm not saying this is better because well that would just be an opinion.

I came very close to ordering the 1st version but this version could be the one. It's only because I've got some much on order that she isn't quite a must buy. SS is killing me this year

I know quite a few peeps have issues with variants. I really don't mind them that much. My only real issue with variants is I wish that SSC would put them up at the same time as the original pieces. This way peeps can choose which one they want to add to their collection. I'm thankful that I like my original EX better. This way I don't have to bother with selling the original to pick up the variant.

I was looking to trade/sell my original ex for quite some time but never got to it. I had second thoughts about keeping her boxed up and displaying her in the future, but I may like the green one more or not have any Ivy. :lol

Back