Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually think the bank charges are only about a quid for each transaction and a percentage, three rings a bell.
You pay the percentage either way so should only cost a few quid more.
Deffo best checking though, every bank is different.

Actually think the bank charges are only about a quid for each transaction and a percentage, three rings a bell.
You pay the percentage either way so should only cost a few quid more.
Deffo best checking though, every bank is different.

I had a quick look on Santander & couldn't really make head nor tail of it.
All I really saw was that if I wanted to arrange payments it could cost me £25 a time for a Chaps payment
It doesn't really say what the price is if I'm billed by an international company though (the fee was if I was instigating the payment myself)
I have ordered loads from overseas before but didn't realise I was getting a charge as well.

Well order is in.

Decided for the full payment option in the end.
I still have long enough to sort the cash myself so shouldn't be an issue really

Didn't want to wait too long just in case

Glad I finally have an Ivy now though & this is one fantastic looking piece.

Neil

Well, I lasted 3.5 hours but finally took the plunge anyway because I would have TOTALLY regretted missing out on this one. I know there is no hurry and that the ES hasn't been set yet, but at $350 I just didn't want to say no.

Love the original pale color with darker vines but love the vibrancy of this one as well. This feels like a win...just really hoping for amazing paint apps from the factory workers (and better QC from SSC).

This is happening:
51WXjQ9LvXL.jpg

She will look good next to the new green hulk PF. Green and greener, beauty and the moderfracking beast. I want to order both and probably will within the hour!

I may was well set up a garnishment and direct deposit out my paychecks to SSC this year.

...Hopefully this batch will have a better paint job as well!

Fingers crossed on that!

I had to return the first-run exclusive I'd ordered because it had an obvious defect and Sideshow refused to exchange it (just offered me the partial refund).

i like the plants on the new one a lot better

It's funny, I think these look more realistic and may go better with the flesh tone statue, and the comic looking man eaters may go better with this one. I would like to see someone who has both when this comes out switch them up and see which way looks the best.

Yet another preorder that I'll have to find room for but she's too good to pass up. Pretty nice of SS not to jack up the price a little bit--made the decision to get her a little easier.

Back