Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Green looks much better imo. If they get this anything like the proto it will be pretty sweet.

ivy-002_zps049089b4.jpg

I looked at the original, a lot, but I don't collect DC. This is really tempting me.
Won't fit in with my collection but neither does Vampirella nor will Red Sonja.
I'm a sucker for a pretty lady :rotfl

Suppose she will look good with She-Hulk :lol

the green variant looks stunning. so much nicer then the previous version imo. does look more comic like cause of the color scheme. i really think i'll be down for one when the time comes. already have the other 2 sirens so might as well get this.

I prefer the green to the first issue, but since I've already got the first, I'll pass on the variant. I wish SS had given me the choice from the git-go. C'est la vie.

I prefer the green to the first issue, but since I've already got the first, I'll pass on the variant. I wish SS had given me the choice from the git-go. C'est la vie.
I sold my 1st version and was not planning on getting another unless I ran across a cheap EX, but I think this one may win out for me. You can always sell your 1st version and pay for this one, there are still plenty of buyers for the original version.

this is my concern. I have no problem with varients/repaints and my collction is filled with them.

I just wish they offered all versions (like they are doing with hulk) from the get-go so that people could choose what they liked best.

So glad I returned the original. It was mental how everyone denied the glaringly obvious problems with paint apps, and now those that defended such mediocrity are crying about this far superior edition.

Edition size is gonna be mental as well. Like 1000 or above.

Back