Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Green, gives that character to Ivy, what she's all about, not completely human.

Modern Age

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 133 lbs (60 kg)
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Unusual Features: As a side effect of the exotic plant toxins injected into her by the Floronic Man, Ivy's skin tone became a pale green, though it can vary from green to nearly pure white, and her lips are a somewhat darker shade of green. It was recently revealed by Ivy herself (in Gotham City Sirens #9) that she can alter her skin's shade by modifying the intensity of her poison. She also said that it required control and practice to do so.

https://www.comicvine.com/poison-ivy/4005-1697/

Batman612pg04_zps5e0ba536.jpg

The green is beautiful, but I'm not digging the new plants. I prefer the shade of red they used on the hair first time too. This makes things complicated.

The green is beautiful, but I'm not digging the new plants. I prefer the shade of red they used on the hair first time too. This makes things complicated.

The plants are more colorful and so is the whole statue. I loving it man.

Thank goodness for the ignore feature. In other news, I think Ivy's variant looks more vivid. Not sure which is better but theyre both nice. I didn't PO the first one and not sure I will get this but am thinking about it for sure.

Thank goodness for the ignore feature. In other news, I think Ivy's variant looks more vivid. Not sure which is better but theyre both nice. I didn't PO the first one and not sure I will get this but am thinking about it for sure.

If you think too much it might give you a headache, you should just flow with what feels natural bro.

Although I'm not a fan of green Ivy I absolutely love the plants they decided to use for this version. The purple goes so well with her green skin tone. It's definitely an eye catcher.

Loving the new pics! Beautifil statue! Love the green skin tone! Just contrasts so nicely. Its a GO....definite preorder for me.

Back