Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I'm in the minority but I like the first Ivy better and will probably pass on the repaint unless it's some crazy low edition size.

It's probably just me but the green prototype doesn't look like an actual painted statue. It looks to me like they took the picture of the original prototype and tinted it. It looks too vibrant and perfect, fake. I guess we'll see on Thursday when they have the PO up but something isn't right to me about it. I would hope that Sideshow would not do that though.

SDCC-12-Sideshow-DC-Comics-032_1342204843_zpsa389e68b.jpg

To be honest, SSC have been very "cheap shot" with their recent announcement, using photoshopped illustrations and concept art as promotional material. It's kind of lame, I find.

this is my concern. I have no problem with varients/repaints and my collction is filled with them.

I just wish they offered all versions (like they are doing with hulk) from the get-go so that people could choose what they liked best.

i'm hoping that will be a trend that will continue. hopefully they've figured out that would at least be fair to the collectors.

To be honest, SSC have been very "cheap shot" with their recent announcement, using photoshopped illustrations and concept art as promotional material. It's kind of lame, I find.

What? It's photoshopped? Not even an actual piece? No wonder it looks so smooth and vibrant. Is this for real?

Back