Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys think we will be able to mix the plants on both versions? Just to see if on looks better with one kind of plant or if they look good with one of each plant.

Guys think we will be able to mix the plants on both versions? Just to see if on looks better with one kind of plant or if they look good with one of each plant.

It would make sense. Why go through the expense of remoulding the base.

It would make sense. Why go through the expense of remoulding the base.

or the vines at least, I'm thinking you're correct. I'm going to speculate that they did more than one type of flower originally and the Man-eaters won over for the initial production but these were held back for "just-in-case" kinda purpose.

Variants don't have EX's...at least in their history they havent. Mostly due to small ES I'd imagine. The variant is the EX.

I dunno, I really like the purple. Goes beautifully with the green. After pondering, no intention to order but she does look great. Look forward to seeing your guys pics when she's in hand.

Deadpool variant has an edition of 1500, so no reason to think Ivy will have a low ES

SS has been advertising this quite a bit lately. They know they'll make money on this paint variant. I wouldn't be surprised if the es is over 1000.

PIVsPI_zps22b3039b.png
Looking back I thought the green legs didn't look good on the original.

This new one looks so much more vibrant, the flowers compliment the greens perfectly.
I hope the final product matches that proto.

I think 1500 for her at least. Maybe even 2500, theyre into enormous es these days.

When you figure in all the people who missed out in the first Ivy and all the people who bought it but want this version more, I think it's safe to say SS will be able to move a few of these and make some easy money. Why not make a large ES?

Back