Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this GREEN variant looks absolutely stunning!

I missed out on the original release of "Poison Ivy" so I am definitely glad to have a chance at this one. Along with the new color, the new flowers on the base help to give this one a different feel as well.

Hmmm...I just keep wondering what SDCC has in store for us and I don't want to overstep my boundaries again this year.

Still, really love this one. We shall see if I can hold off ordering for a few hours or not; I've been here since 11:45am...first waiting for it to come up and now waiting for myself to hit pre-order. LOL ;)

Me either. Sucks. :monkey2

Making a profit and buying for the sake of a profit are not one and the same. If you can get more for it, get it. Stupid not to. Doesn't mean you bought to flip.

Nice to know people can always find a reason to whine, huh? :lol

My point is people are *****ing about other people complaining about re-releases and variants due to them diminishing the value of the original, yet these same people take advantage of the higher value of these statues due to them being rarer (IE: no re-releases or variants) So yeah I consider them hypocrites, you guys say one thing but do another... the whole action speaks louder then words...

Back