Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My point is people are *****ing about other people complaining about re-releases and variants due to them diminishing the value of the original, yet these same people take advantage of the higher value of these statues due to them being rarer (IE: no re-releases or variants) So yeah I consider them hypocrites, you guys say one thing but do another... the whole action speaks louder then words...

Oh yes, he who has principles of Gold has spoken to us, the infidels who care not for ES. Let those who come before him tremble in the wake of his might!

b3a8a09d6b4b2c6cce2d542b77813232.gif

Quick question guys...I'm thinking about flexing this but if I decide I want to pay it all up instead can I switch or is once it's done it's locked like that??

I've never flexed anything before & not too sure on how it works

Thanks

Neil

My point is people are *****ing about other people complaining about re-releases and variants due to them diminishing the value of the original, yet these same people take advantage of the higher value of these statues due to them being rarer (IE: no re-releases or variants) So yeah I consider them hypocrites, you guys say one thing but do another... the whole action speaks louder then words...
WTF are you going on about now?

Quick question guys...I'm thinking about flexing this but if I decide I want to pay it all up instead can I switch or is once it's done it's locked like that??

Thanks

Neil

Yep, you can switch it to Full pay but in my experience usually once you switch it to full pay there is no going back to flex.

Thanks

Neil

Won't you get extra bank charges for every payment?
Not a lot but they all add up.

Thanks

Neil

If you decide to switch to full payment, I believe you have to do it before the first flex hits. Once you start the flex cycle, you have to keep making flex payments. I asked CS before if I could make a larger last payment and they told me I had to stay on the schedule I had signed up for.

You also can't switch from full payment to flex after an item sells out - I learned that when I tried to switch Hellboy EX from full to flex. D:

I never have.

Thanks

Neil

I just did my 1st Flex for the new Hulk but I can't help you but I'm sure someone else will answer your question any second.....

If you decide to switch to full payment, I believe you have to do it before the first flex hits. Once you start the flex cycle, you have to keep making flex payments. I asked CS before if I could make a larger last payment and they told me I had to stay on the schedule I had signed up for.

You also can't switch from full payment to flex after an item sells out - I learned that when I tried to switch Hellboy EX from full to flex. D:

Oh yeah,this is also true, if you want to get on full pay you have to do it before the first flex.

Hmm... I really don't know... Hmm, but I don't have any room... Hmm... Bah! I'll make up my mind tomorrow.

Sooner or later you will probably want to pick up a villain to go with your Batman PF. This Ivy wouldn't be a bad choice at all. Or you could display her next to your Darth Talon for a super sexy display shelf :p

Sooner or later you will probably want to pick up a villain to go with your Batman PF. This Ivy wouldn't be a bad choice at all. Or you could display her next to your Darth Talon for a super sexy display shelf :p

Mhmm! That has crossed my mind. :) Can never have too many hot females! I love redheads!

Thanks for the advice guys much appreciated.

Bank Charges??
I didn't realise I got charged for making international payments, that's a bum if so :(

Hmmm decision time do I go flex or pay it all at once arrggghhh

Neil

Bank Charges??
I didn't realise I got charged for making international payments, that's a bum if so :(

Hmmm decision time do I go flex or pay it all at once arrggghhh

Oh man, I didn't notice you were international.
You may want to contact your bank about that. D:

We're International.

Yeah, I just noticed that. :/

We're International.

We are indeed :1-1: lol

Wondering if I'm thinking about flexing then it might be worth waiting to see what Collectibles Direct do her for...his Flex scheme is really good.

timelordscience said:
Oh man, I didn't notice you were international.
You may want to contact your bank about that.

Yeah unfortunately I am...one day I intend to change that but at the moment I have to stay where I am :(

Might do some quick research now

Neil

Deffo, with there being no Ex.

Can't you trust yourself to stash the cash?

Lol I already have ;)
I have a nest egg set up for collectibles that I add a bit to each month & at the moment it is more than big enough to cover Harley next month & Ivy, but there are a few TF's on the horizon that may take a chunk out of it so was just looking for a little extra room.

I reckon I'll just go the pay up front route...get my extra points if I go with SS

I had been eyeing up Savage Opress PF as well but I think I'll use Collectibles Direct for that & flex him instead

Thanks again for the advice guys I appreciate it.

Neil

Ok I liked the original sculpt and paint, but now with the new paint colors it knocks it out of the park for me. A definite buy since this green Poison Ivy because it's so much more vibrant. Adds a little more color to my collection. I'm actually glad I had to miss out on the original. Hopefully this batch will have a better paint job as well!

Back