Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And when she comes from China looking like a lima bean with boobs, the crying will commence. The factory will never be able to replicate the subtle color variations seen in that promo picture.

The green makes her luscious red hair stand out further than the original.

I was never a fan of the original sculpt because i thought it looked a bit off with the colours and the base was weird, never seen Ivy tangle herself up with her powers like that( seen enough hentai to know were that is going). This MIGHT just fix that.

The picture does look too good to be true.
However, if this picture is the real deal then it was definitely shot with proper light to enhance it's great paint job.

I really like the green lips. Staying true to the comics and not tv/movies is always a + i n my book. In the movies Ivy is more like the original sculpt whereas in the comics this one does it more justice.

Will keep this one in my peripheral vision for now.

Since the statue forum thread on ivy got locked, now this is the only site to talk about ivy. Lol But thanks SSAlex for clearing up the prototype. It does look too good to be real. The colors are done so well in the pics. Wonder what this looks like in lighted pics? Hope the ES for this will be very small. :)

Alex said the pictures next week will be of the proto, no mention of what was put up the other day...

:monkey3

It's been in the office for months! Has it been in production for months then???

Since the statue forum thread on ivy got locked, now this is the only site to talk about ivy.

Really, why'd it get locked? I don't understand how a thread gets locked when there are moderators who can suspend/ban users if they get out of line...but to lock the whole thread on a relevant topic?

Also just saw they locked the superman thread too...lol. What's the point of having a "statue" forum then...

Since the statue forum thread on ivy got locked, now this is the only site to talk about ivy. Lol But thanks SSAlex for clearing up the prototype. It does look too good to be real. The colors are done so well in the pics. Wonder what this looks like in lighted pics? Hope the ES for this will be very small. :)

I don't think it will be small ES CBG. Unfortunately they will milk this for at least 1500.

Back