Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ejuvu2y5.jpg

Loving this guy!!

Bri

The neck still bugs me on this figure. It's something I can live with because it looks good from certain angles, but I really wish it could look movie accurate all the time. I think I would have preferred the way they did the neck on the Black Suit Spider-Man.

Quick question - the warning paper stating not to lift the arms past 80 degrees due to the suit comes with all releases early ones that break and the mass release ones that dont correct?

Thanks. I'm not sure. I would like to bash one up in the future.

I put him on my MOS posable stand. Looks much better.
meqygeja.jpg
zejyduva.jpg

Bri

Since the AS2 version doesn't have the Peter head, I'll buy the 1st one instead. What exactly is the shoulder issue?

Since the AS2 version doesn't have the Peter head, I'll buy the 1st one instead. What exactly is the shoulder issue?

If you buy it from SSC, there shouldn't be the shoulder issue. It was fixed during a second batch that was made. If you buy it from ebay, you might end up getting one of those from the first.

The shoulder issue is when moving the shoulder joint, something would just break and not feel right. I haven't experienced that since I got mine from SSC.

If you buy it from SSC, there shouldn't be the shoulder issue. It was fixed during a second batch that was made. If you buy it from ebay, you might end up getting one of those from the first.

The shoulder issue is when moving the shoulder joint, something would just break and not feel right. I haven't experienced that since I got mine from SSC.

same here, I bought mine back in Feb mine has no problems whatsoever.

Finally decided to snag myself one of these. My local retailer owed me some cashback and I had a little money floating around from an old figure sale and ended up paying £30 out of pocket for him all in all.

Kind of torn about which Spider-man to get now. I like a lot of things about this costume.

Kind of torn about which Spider-man to get now. I like a lot of things about this costume.

I really like the texture of the first suit - both in the film and on the figure. I've never owned a Spider-Man figure so I've just ordered myself one of these.

I love the look of the second film's suit and I look forward to getting that one as well.

Back