Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this review in the facebook Statue Replubic.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9XREmavAk7I

Damn cool the Ex head! Wish my wait list will be converted...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the video! Great review from CBCollects. He addressed the cape, the EX sculpt, and the base, which were all the concerns that I had. Seems like a lot of Torontonians and Aussies are part of the 1st batch?

Very quick vid

https://youtu.be/RD3FSA-S-tY

Full vid in a day or so.

Can't wait to see your full video mate.

No 321 in sunny Brisbane

Amazing pics Ondi!

Does anyone ever use a lint roller for the fabric, is it a good idea?

I've always used one. It works great. So does a ladies blush brush. Had my wife buy me one as there was no way I was perusing the cosmetics section. Compressed air is fine too.

Just be sure to remove all the removable parts of a statue before cleaning it. You don't want to accidently knock anything off and cry when it lands and breaks in pieces.

I've always used one. It works great. So does a ladies blush brush. Had my wife buy me one as there was no way I was perusing the cosmetics section. Compressed air is fine too.

Just be sure to remove all the removable parts of a statue before cleaning it. You don't want to accidently knock anything off and cry when it lands and breaks in pieces.

Haha. This would be my exact reaction. A tear drips down my cheek, silence strikes, I look up....RAGE OUT LIKE THE HULK ON ANYTHING NEARBY!!!!!

I wouldn't think so unless you have a lot of dust or leave it in direct sunlight. Since we dont have recirculating air heaters in our homes here, we dont get near as much dust. Even then, as long as you are diligent with keeping them clean, I would imagine they would fair well. I have had London After Midnight up on a shelf for over a year and he looks the same as when I put him there.

You could also get some custom size acrylic covers for them.

Perfect statue but this bums me out. Not sure if i should try and get a new body. sups.jpg

Sorry about the tear, clutch, definitely see what SS can do.

As for me, still no shipping notice. Hoping for one by the end of the day. I'll be chatting for the third time later on tonight if he doesn't go out asking what the hell is going on over there.

Be prepared for the stock Sideshow response: "the stock has been checked and they are all like that. Sorry, we are unable to replace the figure for you." :gah::slap

Back