Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So .... Red eyes or flames you choose!!!!!!!!!!

the exclusive will include an option to display him with the fiery effect eyes or with just straight red eyes. These two options are plug-in options but i'd recommend folks simply decide which plug-in option they want once they have it in hand as taking these plug-in options will cause some frustration for some folks because the plug-ins are teeny tiny.

Looks like all of the complaining might have worked.

This is great news! I didn't plan on displaying him with the exclusive head due to the spaghetti eyes..This may actually change my mind..

Yeah, if only I was psychic and knew exactly what was going to happen to me financially two years after my order date. When I order something I generally have the money in hand, yet sideshow won't take full payment. So my other choices are flex pay, which if I have a financial emergency a year or so later I could conceivably incur a penalty of $60-$100 plus my NRD, or I can choose to pay in full later and possibly incur just the NRD. It makes little financial sense to flex pay. You are better off putting the money away in a savings account and paying in full when it's due.

That's essentially what I've done with Supes (savings account), but I'm on flexplay with Wonder Woman. But a big problem with us folk in Canada is the downward trend of our dollar. The people who jumped on first but who chose to "pay in full" would essentially end up paying more with the 2 year wait time. The flexpayers wouldn't be hit too hard in comparison I think.

Yeah, if only I was psychic and knew exactly what was going to happen to me financially two years after my order date. When I order something I generally have the money in hand, yet sideshow won't take full payment. So my other choices are flex pay, which if I have a financial emergency a year or so later I could conceivably incur a penalty of $60-$100 plus my NRD, or I can choose to pay in full later and possibly incur just the NRD. It makes little financial sense to flex pay. You are better off putting the money away in a savings account and paying in full when it's due.

Do you think ink will respond?

great news!!!!!! :rock

gif-shaving-superman-668189.gif

Last edited:
I pity the people that pre judged the final product and passed on the EX

Honestly, I wish. Hadn't had to cancel this one, but the choice was Batman or Supes, and I chose Batman. I hope to be able get him eventually, but I am SO happy that guys who bought this will love it.

I think I'm still going to use those squigglies... I knew exactly what I ordered and it never bothered me.

Back