Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From today's newsletter...

Now Shipping
DC: Exclusive Catwoman Sixth Scale Figure
DC: Catwoman Sixth Scale Figure
DC: Exclusive Superman Premium Format™ Figure Then where's mine? :impatient:
DC: Hot Toys Robin 1960s TV Series Sixth Scale Figure
Marvel: Hot Toys Bruce Banner Sixth Scale Figure

I used be like...:blissy Now I'm just like...:gah: and actually mostly...:cuckoo:

To me, this isn't about flex vs. non-flex. It's simply about a company being able to deliver a product that has been paid for. For all the people that have paid, either flex or one time payment of the full amount, SS said they are ready to charge the money and then deliver the product. That is not happening. SS is ready to charge, but they had no contingency plan for when they couldn't deliver.

so call them up and ask them to refund your last flex and move it to next month or after they have the statue in stock to ship . I am sure they would be more then glad to do that for you. That is probably what they should have done in the first place. Although then I am sure you would have been on here complaining that your shipment got bumped a month while others were getting theirs. :dunno

so call them up and ask them to refund your last flex and move it to next month or after they have the statue in stock to ship . I am sure they would be more then glad to do that for you. That is probably what they should have done in the first place. Although then I am sure you would have been on here complaining that your shipment got bumped a month while others were getting theirs. :dunno

agree to disagree :duff

agree to disagree :duff

what does that mean exactly? You would have been happier with having your payment bumped? You wouldn't mind having your shipment pushed back a month as long as they didn't charge you? Since obviously the option to have Superman shipped to you at the time your final payment was due wasn't an option, what would you have preferred they do in your situation?

I'm not sure whether to believe it or not, but SS just told me that my piece has already shipped (Flex pay on 10th), and I should receive my tracking information tonight or tomorrow.

me: Would just like an update about my order XXXXXXXX.

Sideshow: We are expecting to ship these piece by the end of the week
Actually, it has already shipped out

me: oh yeah?
I haven't received any tracking information etc?

Sideshow: An email with a tracking will be sent
sometime tonight or tomorrow

me: Okay, thanks for the update.

From today's newsletter...

Now Shipping
DC: Exclusive Catwoman Sixth Scale Figure
DC: Catwoman Sixth Scale Figure
DC: Exclusive Superman Premium Format™ Figure Then where's mine? :impatient:
DC: Hot Toys Robin 1960s TV Series Sixth Scale Figure
Marvel: Hot Toys Bruce Banner Sixth Scale Figure

I used be like...:blissy Now I'm just like...:gah: and actually mostly...:cuckoo:

Don't worry. We'll get it by Christmas for sure.

My response from Sideshow when I just inquired about my order that has not received any kind of notice what-so-ever:

Sideshow: hello

me: I have a question about when my order ##### is anticipated to be shipped as I haven't received any notification, coming soon, shipping, etc.

Sideshow: let me take a look

me: thank you

Sideshow: You should be receiving an email within the next few weeks the Superman is coming in waves of shipments - multiple containers

me: lol, what email should I be expecting in the next few weeks, the 30 day notice, or a shipping notice? If its the former your basically telling me I have a possible two month wait for this?

Sideshow: as soon as we know a shipment is on the way and we will be able to fulfill your order, you will receive an email to let you know it's coming
the Superman is a large statue and the shipping box is massive
we are getting a total of 2,500 - so they will just keep shipping out containers to get them to us

so basically they have no idea what is coming when, just that they are on the way.

My response from Sideshow when I just inquired about my order that has not received any kind of notice what-so-ever:

so basically they have no idea what is coming when, just that they are on the way.

I've been avoiding this very situation because it's basically what happened to me with Batman. I figure I'll get him end of May/beginning of June which sucks, but what am I gonna do?

Dang. I'm going to start not expecting them day one so I don't get disappointed. haha

Well, I hope you guys get your statues soon. They look awesome.

Also, where do they ship from. I know sideshow says they are waiting for them to get to their warehouses in these shipments. But where in the states do they ship out of, CA?

I've been avoiding this very situation because it's basically what happened to me with Batman. I figure I'll get him end of May/beginning of June which sucks, but what am I gonna do?

what happened with Batman, how did you get so far down the list?

Yup, California.

Sideshow just needs to get their people on the same page, so we're not all getting conflicting info.

Thanks! Well that's good to know, I'm guessing in Southern California somewhere? That means it should only take 2-3 days for me to get statues once shipped. (I live in CA)

I honestly don't know. I ordered Batman within the hour that he went up but didn't get him have him until the first week of February I believe. I ordered Superman the day he went up but I'm on full pay, so I have no idea when I'm getting him.

yeah, I don't get that at all. With Batman I didn't get a notice and I ordered it within a minute of it going up. I contacted SS right after I saw people start to get it and ask what the heck and it was shipped the next day. Seems shipping is a lot more random then they would have us believe.

Should be first come, first served...

Yeah, or those who live closer to sideshows shipping warehouse, first served. :rotfl

kidding kidding. I'll be happy as long as my statues ship within 30 days of the public statue photo, and arrive undamaged... If damaged, it sounds like Sideshow is great customer service wise.

Back