Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect statue but this bums me out. Not sure if i should try and get a new body.View attachment 105373

Thank you very much for your patience while we investigated your inquiry. Unfortunately, we do not believe we would be able to provide you a replacement Superman body that would be an improvement over your current piece. As the issue on your body is very small, we would hate for you to receive a replacement that had a more visible flaw, or possibly arrive broken from international shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

As we do not have a better replacement for you, please review the options below to see how we will be able to best assist you in this matter.

If you would like to keep your Superman as is, we can offer you a $30.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase or existing preorder.

If this option is not satisfactory, you may decide to return your item for a full refund.

Please confirm how you would like to proceed by 5/1/14, else the above options will expire. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I shall do my best to assist you.

Best Regards,

Daniel Campisi
Returns Representative

I guess next time I should just smash it and then file a return.

I'm going to smash it before I send it back so nobody else gets my return. I bought batman pf and what a debacle that was. Love this statue but I had enough.

Thank you very much for your patience while we investigated your inquiry. Unfortunately, we do not believe we would be able to provide you a replacement Superman body that would be an improvement over your current piece. As the issue on your body is very small, we would hate for you to receive a replacement that had a more visible flaw, or possibly arrive broken from international shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

As we do not have a better replacement for you, please review the options below to see how we will be able to best assist you in this matter.

If you would like to keep your Superman as is, we can offer you a $30.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit that can be used on a future purchase or existing preorder.

If this option is not satisfactory, you may decide to return your item for a full refund.

Please confirm how you would like to proceed by 5/1/14, else the above options will expire. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I shall do my best to assist you.

Best Regards,

Daniel Campisi
Returns Representative

I guess next time I should just smash it and then file a return.

Sounds like BS.

You could try using a small dab of fabric glue (I would use a tooth pick to apply) to glue the belt loop back in place.

Sounds like BS.

You could try using a small dab of fabric glue (I would use a tooth pick to apply) to glue the belt loop back in place.

I was just going to ask that question about glue, I wonder if they could credit me the full price and put me on the waitlist for ex or just credit me for a regular one.

Sent another email saying I wasn't happy here's the response.........

Thank you for your response and I understand your frustration. Please know we try our best to be able to provide replacements whenever possible. In cases where we are unable to replace an item, we try and offer a fair credit as compensation. Because of this, I will increase my previous offer to $40.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit for the damage to your piece.

Also, please know I do appreciate your honesty in this situation. We try our best to assist all of our customers in a fair manner, whether they are a first time buyer or an avid collector. However, comments about breaking an item and then reporting it for a replacement, can send up red flags within our department. I want to make sure we can maintain and continue a good relationship, so I would please request that comments like these not be made in the future.

Please let me know if the $40.00 credit is an acceptable solution for your Superman Statue, or if you would like to proceed with the return for a refund.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will do my best to assist you.

SS tells me that they have confirmation that another batch of these will be delivered to their warehouse today, clear of customs and all that nonsense. I'm being told mine will ship by the end of today. If anyone else out here is a flexer, hopefully yours will ship shortly as well.

That's good news. I don't mind delays, but they've had my full payment for 2 weeks now and I haven't heard a peep...that's a little annoying.

That sucks clutch!
Can't you return it and pick up the Reg from an AD?

I'd rather have a perfect Reg than that Ex personally.

Ask for a return label and they might change their stance.
With so many being produced there's no excuse for not sending a replacement.

Sent another email saying I wasn't happy here's the response.........

Thank you for your response and I understand your frustration. Please know we try our best to be able to provide replacements whenever possible. In cases where we are unable to replace an item, we try and offer a fair credit as compensation. Because of this, I will increase my previous offer to $40.00 Sideshow Collectibles credit for the damage to your piece.

Also, please know I do appreciate your honesty in this situation. We try our best to assist all of our customers in a fair manner, whether they are a first time buyer or an avid collector. However, comments about breaking an item and then reporting it for a replacement, can send up red flags within our department. I want to make sure we can maintain and continue a good relationship, so I would please request that comments like these not be made in the future.

Please let me know if the $40.00 credit is an acceptable solution for your Superman Statue, or if you would like to proceed with the return for a refund.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will do my best to assist you.

$40 sounds very reasonable to me. That is a very minor issue you have that could be fixed with a little patience and time. I wouldn't want to give you a whole new body as a replacement either when someone is bound to have something far more serious.

$40 sounds very reasonable to me. That is a very minor issue you have that could be fixed with a little patience and time. I wouldn't want to give you a whole new body as a replacement either when someone is bound to have something far more serious.
It's the first thing he will look at, always.
If he can fix it that's a good offer

It's the first thing he will look at, always.
If he can fix it that's a good offer

I can't sew that I got sausage fingers, maybe glue.... fabric on fabric glue? I think I'm just ask for a credit and get the reg I never planned on displaying the ex

I can't sew that I got sausage fingers, maybe glue.... fabric on fabric glue? I think I'm just ask for a credit and get the reg I never planned on displaying the ex

I would try the same fabri-tac glue that was used by most people to fix the batman armpits. I bet it would work great. Just use a very tiny amount, like I said, I would try using the head of a toothpick to apply it.

Back