Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they listened, but have you been paying attention to how many of the hatters who *****ed and moaned that they HATED the flame effect who have now sayed they prefere it to the red eyed option, and that they like the exclusive. It is no small number. So in the end it sounds like they might have wasted their time and energy to make cry babbies like you happy...:pfft:

Oh and I can't believe you started to make fun of special ed... my eldest is in one of those class rooms because of his autism:mad:

True story, but I know you were kidding .... :wink1:

Was not making fun of special Ed... I was making fun of US and our Special Ed like arguments. :)

Man all this crying over not being first batch, talk about first world problems. Patience guys we'll get it eventually. You got to have more going on in your life than just statues. It's spring time, go for a walk or something.

We live in a world of chaos, and have started enjoying it, the crisis.

Positivity does not help anymore.

statuedude was so hopeful and positive, tried to spread the love, but ended up getting banned. :D

Man all this crying over not being first batch, talk about first world problems. Patience guys we'll get it eventually. You got to have more going on in your life than just statues. It's spring time, go for a walk or something.

The beast speaketh the truth.

Yeah they listened, but have you been paying attention to how many of the hatters who *****ed and moaned that they HATED the flame effect who have now sayed they prefere it to the red eyed option, and that they like the exclusive. It is no small number. So in the end it sounds like they might have wasted their time and energy to make cry babbies like you happy...:pfft:

Respect to SSC for taking the extra steps in trying to make the customers happy.

Had it not been for the red spray. I think personally would like the red eye option much more then I do now.

Respect to SSC for taking the extra steps in trying to make the customers happy.

Had it not been for the red spray. I think personally would like the red eye option much more then I do now.

Lol ... I know. Honestly, with just the red eyes in and the red spray around the eyes he kind of looks like he is having an allergy attack... Lol. I was right the flames are the way to go... Change your sig you wanker... Lol.

Lol ... I know. Honestly, with just the red eyes in and the red spray around the eyes he kind of looks like he is having an allergy attack... Lol. I was right the flames are the way to go... Change your sig you wanker... Lol.

Well I had to. I can't display the reg. where I want to put him. But It's true I flamed on pretty quickly :)

In person it does not look that extreme. But it still does not work 100%. The flames do a good job of hiding the spray.

Looking at this I still say the EX sucks :)

3002151-superman-003.jpg

Ugggghhh, I just live chatted with Sideshow and they very kindly told me I should receive my shipping notice for my EX....

"in the next FEW WEEKS!" :gah::gah::gah:

Back