Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, just sent Sideshow an email asking what was the situation with the Superman PF's and it's confirmed that they are being shipped out in multiple batches :(

Dear Andy,

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department and for your interest in our products.

I am sorry for any confusion, please know that we are receiving the Superman Premium Format Figure in multiple shipments. We will fulfill your order as quickly as possible.

Please be advised that we will send you an email, before we charge you for your order, once we know exactly when your order will ship.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best Regards,

Customer Service Representative

Ah, that's a shame. I had my first shipping notice tell me it would arrive yesterday, but yesterday morning it was revised and said it would arrive today... this morning I just received a new one saying tomorrow :( I hope this pattern does not continue.

Mine is out for delivery. Will have today. Im a bit worried about the fabric seeing how they FKD up batmans armpit.

It sucks they don't process/ship based on order time.. Have to wait longer because we're not paying in installments? :gah:

But congrats to those who are close to getting it, and pics please! :D

I for one will not complain about those on installments getting their shipments before others.
All I want to see is a great statue of superman to come out.
Also please correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it always like this before with those on installments getting their orders first?
In any case I can not wait to see pictures in hand of this bad boy.

mine coming ETA 4/22... so I am saying see you later to the forum until I have mine in hand.... I done want to be spoil on the art box or anyhting... will see if I can keep my word.

Back