Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am underwhelmed by the eyes on the "new" exclusive. But thankfully, it will be much easier to get it customized now.

My waitlist just converted too. I hopped on when WW came up for pre-order (same day), if that helps anyone gauge where they're at. Can't wait!

Anyone knows what is the safest way to go with this...Cape first and head second or the other way around ?? There is a guy on the statue forum thread that he had his cape damaged trying to put the ex head on the statue

I seem to have a problem getting the cape to set in flush. Anyone else have this problem? I've provided pics for reference.
umatyge3.jpg

jy7asuga.jpg

da3u4yre.jpg

7e9ezesa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I already emailed SS about that and apparently they said that's normal. The peg goes in the hole, but the square part does not...go figure.

guys have u tried getting the cape in the right shoulder first ???...but please be careful as there is a fellow collector on the statue forum that he damaged the caped as it seems its kinda fragile....guess a few people will have this problem.....don't know it seems that will need to make the hole a little bigger

Back